BLM/anti Trump/racist Kidnapping

CantThinkOfAUserName

Legitimately fucking disgusting.

This shit right here is why the left lost. It harbors radical ideologies and actively fosters superiority movements such as feminism and BLM.

Don't mistake or misunderstand what I've just said. Feminism and BLM do have strands of good intention behind them, but so do other superiority movements.

This kind of behavior, and the attempted defense of these monsters by the mainstream media and other radical left outlets is fucking abhorrent and should not be tolerated. These people need to be locked up, for good. This was not a "mistake." This was not a "Lapse of judgment." or an act of instinct. This was a continued, unprovoked, and orchestrated kidnapping and torture of an innocent man for no other reason than racism and bigotry. These people will not learn from their actions, or the consequences, their behavior is pathological and cannot be changed because of the environment in which they were raised. Get these monsters out of our country.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

At the end of the day, every movement has its extremists that the rest of society finds disgusting.

@Atmos Don't for one second let extremists taint what is a very real problem. People don't join BLM for the shits and giggles, they're angry about something. Solving the core issues is what's needed rather than further aggrovation by people telling them they're extremists. It's the same for feminism too, perfectly good people with harmless aims but are tarred with the same brush and forced to take the burden for what a small minority of the people do.

3 minutes ago, Mug said:

At the end of the day, every movement has its extremists that the rest of society finds disgusting.

@Atmos Don't for one second let extremists taint what is a very real problem. People don't join BLM for the shits and giggles, they're angry about something. Solving the core issues is what's needed rather than further aggrovation by people telling them they're extremists. It's the same for feminism too, perfectly good people with harmless aims but are tarred with the same brush and forced to take the burden for what a small minority of the people do.

when the leaders and most popular spokesmen for such groups actively support superiority and radical ideals then i and many other lose any respect for those willing to tie themselves down to such a backwards movement. 

Even the nazis implemented some good laws, and the majority of the people under them weren't bad, but that doesnt mean a damn in the face of what they stand for. 

BLM and feminism are both cancerous and the majority of what they preach has little to nothing to do with the real problems facing such groups. As ive said however, there are good people, with good intentions in those groups, but their leadership and image is so backwards that they honestly need to leave. Join humanists, join anti-gun voilence, join community outreach programs and help the people actually being affected. Dont stand on a stage behind such toxic voices, giving strength to their bigotry while simultaniously removing your power. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Can't the BLM meme die off with the rest of 2016?

5 minutes ago, Atmos said:

when the leaders and most popular spokesmen for such groups actively support superiority and radical ideals then i and many other lose any respect for those willing to tie themselves down to such a backwards movement. 

Even the nazis implemented some good laws, and the majority of the people under them weren't bad, but that doesnt mean a damn in the face of what they stand for. 

BLM and feminism are both cancerous and the majority of what they preach has little to nothing to do with the real problems facing such groups. As ive said however, there are good people, with good intentions in those groups, but their leadership and image is so backwards that they honestly need to leave. Join humanists, join anti-gun voilence, join community outreach programs and help the people actually being affected. Dont stand on a stage behind such toxic voices, giving strength to their bigotry while simultaniously removing your power. 

You speak of civil truth and honesty! I appreciate that, and I do agree with you because I've seen my fair share. However that doesn't make me right-wing because I've come to believe that American conservatives are out of touch with other conservatives to the likes of European conservatives. The same goes to the left. All of that together makes me not want to associate myself with these vile people and not vote for any of the shitheads running for elections.

I must ask you though, where do you get your news sources these days? I am totally not a fan of mainstream media (Fox, MSNBC, Huffington, NYT, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or any of the dumbest outlets like that stupid far-right news outlet that I cannot spell right for the love of me.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

37 minutes ago, Mug said:

I agree that certain extremists sometimes taint legitimate movements, but even the officials handling this case had to be pressured to call this a hate crime because they refused to do this at first. The police tried to claim this act was committed because the child was disabled (why is targeting someone due to disabilities not considered a hate crime?)... that shows that the police force in this case are potentially systemically racist against white people (imagine if the abducted child was black and the aggressors were white and they were screaming "f*** Hillary Clinton"). I agree with the OP that this should be talked about more by the media. I mean seriously, they wouldn't shut up for basically a year when it came to tweets by Donald Trump, but I haven't even seen a single news source mention this outside of the internet.

I question the legitimacy of the BLM movement because they ignore actual problems facing black communities in the US (such as gun/gang violence, lower education rates, black on black crime, high levels of imprisonment, etc) and instead focus on police killings of black people which is statistically negligible when compared against the total number of murders that the black population in the US faces. That and the BLM movement does often times publicly spread racism against non-black people. I personally think people should be racially blind. "I look to the day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr.

The feminism issue is another topic for another time because there is just too much to put in a comment that is trying to address multiple issues. That and this thread addresses BLM directly, so talking about feminism would distract everyone from the point of this thread.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

1 hour ago, Atmos said:

Legitimately fucking disgusting.

This shit right here is why the left lost. It harbors radical ideologies and actively fosters superiority movements such as feminism and BLM.

Don't mistake or misunderstand what I've just said. Feminism and BLM do have strands of good intention behind them, but so do other superiority movements.

This kind of behavior, and the attempted defense of these monsters by the mainstream media and other radical left outlets is fucking abhorrent and should not be tolerated. These people need to be locked up, for good. This was not a "mistake." This was not a "Lapse of judgment." or an act of instinct. This was a continued, unprovoked, and orchestrated kidnapping and torture of an innocent man for no other reason than racism and bigotry. These people will not learn from their actions, or the consequences, their behavior is pathological and cannot be changed because of the environment in which they were raised. Get these monsters out of our country.

Extremests rarely ever are the majority as with misandery which stems from misogny this attack is a backlash as a result of recent assualts on minorities, the tension with cops makes it worse.

This shit is how extreme group come into play ever heard of the black panthers? Look them up.

Also please dont group people who strive for recognition and equal representation as all liberal s because I could look at you and say all concertives are regressive, misogynistic, racist and anti immegrant

And we know that isnt all true ;)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Edit double post 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

11 hours ago, JurunceNK said:

You speak of civil truth and honesty! I appreciate that, and I do agree with you because I've seen my fair share. However that doesn't make me right-wing because I've come to believe that American conservatives are out of touch with other conservatives to the likes of European conservatives. The same goes to the left. All of that together makes me not want to associate myself with these vile people and not vote for any of the shitheads running for elections.

I must ask you though, where do you get your news sources these days? I am totally not a fan of mainstream media (Fox, MSNBC, Huffington, NYT, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or any of the dumbest outlets like that stupid far-right news outlet that I cannot spell right for the love of me.

I don't consider myself conservative either, so we have that in common. I ignore the vast majority of mainstream news because finding an unbiased outlet is damned near impossible. 

When it comes to getting news I mostly pay attention to youtubers who I've found to be rational people capable of making arguments based on statistical fact and logic, rather than emotion or skewed opinions. Youtubers like Sargon of Akkad and are an excellent example. I rarely can find fault with the nonpartisan sources he supplies, and while his arguments can take a right lean at times and he will throw in some tongue and cheek humor, its fairly obvious that he's not being serious.

11 hours ago, elderago said:

Extremests rarely ever are the majority as with misandery which stems from misogny this attack is a backlash as a result of recent assualts on minorities, the tension with cops makes it worse.

This shit is how extreme group come into play ever heard of the black panthers? Look them up.

Also please dont group people who strive for recognition and equal representation as all liberal s because I could look at you and say all concertives are regressive, misogynistic, racist and anti immegrant

And we know that isnt all true ;)

One, I'm not a conservative. I disagree with the right on most points.

Two, I never said that all feminists and BLM activists were left. I said "This is why the left lost." Which has an entirely different meaning. The mainstream left is whole heartily backing and backed by BLM and Feminists; That's why they are losing. The rest of america and a good portion of the left is getting seriously tired of the bigoted, hateful, and openly supremacist fashion in which these groups conduct themselves enmasse. That's why all those people who voted for obama just four years ago, voted instead for trump this year. We're tired of the racists and the sexists being backed by state representatives.

Three, if you think BLM or Feminism today in mainstream politics are about recognition or equal representation then you're simply wrong. They are superiority movements plain and simple, there's no arguing that fact. The points they make are often completely false or openly bigoted and supremacist.

I think the link to BLM is too tenuous to call this BLM kidnapping but their rhetoric is: 

1) Definitively racist 

2) Definitively Political

And also certainly a hate crime. The police claiming "oh just kids being kids" was also a good reflection of how fucking scared society in general is of offending this damn SJWs because of their known responses (Not sorry, what about 400 years of slavery, etc.)

Fuck that: needs to be called out for what it is which is a racist crime from people likely copying the behavior of this damn lunatics and taking politics to a regrettable conclusion. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

On 1/12/2017 at 2:17 PM, Atmos said:

I don't consider myself conservative either, so we have that in common. I ignore the vast majority of mainstream news because finding an unbiased outlet is damned near impossible. 

When it comes to getting news I mostly pay attention to youtubers who I've found to be rational people capable of making arguments based on statistical fact and logic, rather than emotion or skewed opinions. Youtubers like Sargon of Akkad and are an excellent example. I rarely can find fault with the nonpartisan sources he supplies, and while his arguments can take a right lean at times and he will throw in some tongue and cheek humor, its fairly obvious that he's not being serious.

One, I'm not a conservative. I disagree with the right on most points.

Two, I never said that all feminists and BLM activists were left. I said "This is why the left lost." Which has an entirely different meaning. The mainstream left is whole heartily backing and backed by BLM and Feminists; That's why they are losing. The rest of america and a good portion of the left is getting seriously tired of the bigoted, hateful, and openly supremacist fashion in which these groups conduct themselves enmasse. That's why all those people who voted for obama just four years ago, voted instead for trump this year. We're tired of the racists and the sexists being backed by state representatives.

Three, if you think BLM or Feminism today in mainstream politics are about recognition or equal representation then you're simply wrong. They are superiority movements plain and simple, there's no arguing that fact. The points they make are often completely false or openly bigoted and supremacist.

Okay our views are diffrent and this is a subjective argument as for why hillery lost there are many reasions why, we could discuss this but Im just. Going to agree to disagree:)

I apoogize for calling you a conservative, Im actually independent but since only one side supporta lgb rights and the other is so bigoted guess who I vote for?

as much as i support BLM, this is just pure disgust. like what the fuck went through these kidnappers' minds that made them do it. i don't understand it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I agree with a lot of what @Atmos said. Nazi's brought Germany out of a bad time, but what they did after was totally horable.

For the kids that attacked that kid, they should have been charged with a hate crime right away. The "F*$k whites" comment should have done it right away. And, him being special needs just makes it even worse. Just think about what the KKK did back in the 60's. Beating up black people just because they're a different race. If it was a group of white kids beating on a black one, there would be riots in the streets, and people yelling "Get a rope"(sound familer?).

The whole BLM thing might have started with good intentions, but people have taken it too far.

2 minutes ago, FullBoat said:

I agree with a lot of what @Atmos said. Nazi's brought Germany out of a bad time, but what they did after was totally horable.

For the kids that attacked that kid, they should have been charged with a hate crime right away. The "F*$k whites" comment should have done it right away. And, him being special needs just makes it even worse. Just think about what the KKK did back in the 60's. Beating up black people just because they're a different race. If it was a group of white kids beating on a black one, there would be riots in the streets, and people yelling "Get a rope"(sound familer?).

The whole BLM thing might have started with good intentions, but people have taken it too far.

Okay, let me preface this by saying, I'm crazy drunk right now, so don't epxect much.

First off, thanks for the shout out, however... We don't really have anything that specifically ties these monsters to BLM. Were they influenced by the current mood here in the US and especially in black heavy populated communities? Most certainly. It's the defense from feminists and BLM activists of these complete and total monsters that pulls those groups into it. 

I do agree with virtually everything else ye've said though.