So uh I've been thinking about getting a giant millipede?

Rossyboy

Basically my big sis said in a bet that if I could keep my room tidy for a week she'd buy me an insect of my choice. My first reaction was GIANT CENTIPEDE! GIMME GIMME! But then a certain YouTube video scared the absolute crap outta me (

)

So I turned to millipedes instead, turns out they're lovly little things, they eat rotting fruit and leaves and it's impossible for them to bite you because of the shape of their mouths. They come in all different shapes and colours too :) Hello new soulmate haha

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Rossyboy

Basically my big sis said in a bet that if I could keep my room tidy for a week she'd buy me an insect of my choice. My first reaction was GIANT CENTIPEDE! GIMME GIMME! But then a certain YouTube video scared the absolute crap outta me (

)

So I turned to millipedes instead, turns out they're lovly little things, they eat rotting fruit and leaves and it's impossible for them to bite you because of the shape of their mouths. They come in all different shapes and colours too :) Hello new soulmate haha

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Rossyboy

Get a robotic one instead :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

All the reasons above. Plus I think they're pretty cool :)

As long as you don't turn into Martin from The Human Centipede II, I would say it sounds pretty cool

Haha that movie makes me shudder

Get a robotic one instead :)

Steampunk millipede ftw!

wow. all the related videos are insect fights. there is some cruel fucked up stuff on youtube.

hello

Tbh I wanna get me some Chaos carolinensis. 5mm amoebas? Yes please.

For the love of everything that is good and pure... get a puppy...

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Insects :blink:

*quivers

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You guys are so judgemental just cause it's a bug! They are actually really cool! Just give the little guys a chance :(

Also I'd love a dog or cat but unfortunately they require a lot of attention and money (which I have very little of) millipedes are more of an aesthetic choice than anything else with the added bonus that they're easy to care for. Seriously they eat cucumber for crying out loud haha

Fuck insects. I just got out of the hospital because of a little prick spider.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, they're harmless!

I doubt that. Seriously, Why? That is really stupid IMO. Maybe it's just because I hate insects.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."