So uh I've been thinking about getting a giant millipede?

Rossyboy

Ever thought about a cat?

Here take my like.

Guys, they're harmless!

Yupp, but get a lizard instead ;) You can actually cuddle with those :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I didn't even know having a millipede as a pet was an actual thing people did...

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/centipedes/a/millipedes.htm

However, I never understand the idea of having a pet that doesn't actually have any emotional attachment to the owner. Are they just tests to see how long you can keep them alive while having something to look at every once in a while?

I didn't even know having a millipede as a pet was an actual thing people did...

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/centipedes/a/millipedes.htm

However, I never understand the idea of having a pet that doesn't actually have any emotional attachment to the owner. Are they just tests to see how long you can keep them alive while having something to look at every once in a while?

This much is true! But still an absolutely valid reason to have a pet. Besides, they're beautiful creatures and have facinating characteristics. Also collectible :)

Millipedes are harmless. They're so awesome, but I've never seen one in real life. I've seen a centipede before though, and those little guys are pricks.

Millipedes are harmless. They're so awesome, but I've never seen one in real life. I've seen a centipede before though, and those little guys are pricks.

Omg finally thank you! Someone who doesn't think they're death in a cylinder, with legs!

I would much rather get a millipede over a centipede but still not my cup of tea if you will. Still i think it would be a nice pet.

I would much rather get a millipede over a centipede but still not my cup of tea if you will. Still i think it would be a nice pet.

Apparently there's a whole bunch of exotic pet enthusiasts who won't even think about centipedes because they're super aggressive and venomous. It's funny cause millipedes are the opposite :)

U wot m8?

cats are nice but bugs are ewie 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point