What is the extent of my Hardware and is it safe?

Hi, im running an i5 6600 non overclockable, msi b150m bazooka mobo, 430watt thermaltake psu, msi radeon rx 480, 16 gb of samsung ddr4 2133mhz ram, wd blue 1tb hd and I want to know that with all the stock cooling what performance should I be seening at a reasonable level and what is safe to run, also what I should upgrade in the future

Usually, when you don't overclock, you won't need anything better than the stock cooler, unless you really want your build to look better. You should upgrade your CPU in the future if you want--or maybe the GPU. One or the other.

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

yes it will work but 500 watt power supply would be the sweet spot, don't skimp on power supply if its necessary get a 6500 so you can get a better power supply.  

1 minute ago, Aidanlockett1 said:

Hi, im running an i5 6600 non overclockable, msi b150m bazooka mobo, 430watt thermaltake psu, msi radeon rx 480, 16 gb of samsung ddr4 2133mhz ram, wd blue 1tb hd and I want to know that with all the stock cooling what performance should I be seening at a reasonable level and what is safe to run, also what I should upgrade in the future

I own a 6600 as well, processor and GPU will run most games at high in 1080p. I have found my 6600 to never bottleneck my gpu in games. 

If I were to upgrade anything, I would suggest an SSD, unless you are in need of a better GPU. SSD greatly increases how fast your computer feels, wont affect game performance though.

1 minute ago, bman7842 said:

I own a 6600 as well, processor and GPU will run most games at high in 1080p. I have found my 6600 to never bottleneck my gpu in games. 

If I were to upgrade anything, I would suggest an SSD, unless you are in need of a better GPU. SSD greatly increases how fast your computer feels, wont affect game performance though.

Yea ive been thinking about and ssd but coming from an early 2007 mac with 4 gb of ddr2 sdram and something like and intel core duo im good with this hard drive for now

32 minutes ago, Aidanlockett1 said:

Yea ive been thinking about and ssd but coming from an early 2007 mac with 4 gb of ddr2 sdram and something like and intel core duo im good with this hard drive for now

Get a ssd. It will make it so much faster. 

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Get a ssd. It will make it so much faster. 

Yea sounds good I just need to save some money