Who are your favorite Rappers?

Hey

terrible joke playing on southern republicanism

I meant dirty south and southern hip hop beats and bass line, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Error: 410

Justin Bieber...

Seriously - there are too many from the 90's...

Today "rap" is "rapcrap"...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Eminem, Busta Rhymes, Tech N9ne, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, 2pac, Eazy E, The Notorious b.i.g... i think there's a couple more but can't remember.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I meant dirty south and southern hip hop beats and bass line, but I'm sure you already knew that.

I didn't

Mine are Chief Keef (obviously), Fredo Santana, Mac Miller, Jay Z, Asap Rocky and Ferg, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, and a lot more I wont mention :)

Are you really into cheif keef and flocka, or are you trolling?

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

I can't take rap seriously, especially the kind that is listened to today.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

I can't take rap seriously, especially the kind that is listened to today.

lol exactly !

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Eazy E, true gangsta rap.

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

That one dead guy. Cause he doesn't rap anymore.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Rap is only good when there is a legit message and not stupid shit about shiny rims and butts. Kinda funny how the white guy in the game, Eminem, is more a real rapper than the rest of the mainstream trash. 90's Rap will always be better than the air pollution of today.

Outside of parody rap battles on Youtube (Nyan cat VS Grumpy Cat was amazing), I don't care for the genre.

Rap is only good when there is a legit message and not stupid shit about shiny rims and butts. Kinda funny how the white guy in the game, Eminem, is more a real rapper than the rest of the mainstream trash. 90's Rap will always be better than the air pollution of today.

Outside of parody rap battles on Youtube (Nyan cat VS Grumpy Cat was amazing), I don't care for the genre.

Did you just call Eminem the only white rapper in the game and more of a real rapper?

Faith in humanity lost.

Exactly! Eminem puts all the other rappers in the game to shame! He has some of the most motivational rap song ever and he has without a doubt the best flow and lyrics and not to mention his unique voice.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I hate rap mostly, Eminem is an exception. They don't have talent (mostly) if I'm at all honest. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."