Who are your favorite Rappers?

Hey

Mine are Chief Keef (obviously), Fredo Santana, Mac Miller, Jay Z, Asap Rocky and Ferg, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, and a lot more I wont mention :)

Eminem aka the Rap God

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Lupe Fiasco only

I love the cool

I dunno I could never dig his music. He seems more like a poet than a rapper to me :P

Example And Chiddy Bang

Justin Timberlake if he counts?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

exactly, I hate rap

Why if I may ask?

The plastic kind

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

duck-picture%5B1%5D.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Mine are Chief Keef (obviously), Fredo Santana, Mac Miller, Jay Z, Asap Rocky and Ferg, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, and a lot more I wont mention :)

these rappers (i'll excuse Jay-Z)

img-cancer-cell.jpg

Error: 410

Why if I may ask?

1. the beat is always laughable, because trap is the funniest genre to listen to, I don't know why but it's just so funny to listen to, I can't believe people actually justify it as an expression of their emotions, but whatever

2. the lyrics are always about really trashy shit, I can't listen to music without (a useful) meaning, it's why I stopped listening to music with lyrics, because I have too high a standard for music with vocals, I listen to exlusively electronic music nowadays

these rappers (i'll excuse Jay-Z)

img-cancer-cell.jpg

Well some of my other fav rapper are Biggie, Big L, Logic, Drake and Kendrick Lamar if that helps your opinion on my taste in music :P

1. the beat is always laughable, because trap is the funniest genre to listen to, I don't know why but it's just so funny to listen to, I can't believe people actually justify it as an expression of their emotions, but whatever

2. the lyrics are always about really trashy shit, I can't listen to music without (a useful) meaning, it's why I stopped listening to music with lyrics, because I have too high a standard for music with vocals, I listen to exlusively electronic music nowadays

Don't see what is funny about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAnO7U7ZVtA&list=FLMWE7JLSKwMekpXrUryQnZg

But hey everyone has their opinion I guess

You know, I read the title wrong and I thought you disgust me, such a vile thing to ask...  

then Ironically I thought ICP are probably my favorite.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Don't see what is funny about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAnO7U7ZVtA&list=FLMWE7JLSKwMekpXrUryQnZg

But hey everyone has their opinion I guess

I can see why he finds it humorous, it's almost like the music is exaggerated and fits modern hip-pop template all too well. It's painful to listen to tbh.

actual humor 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_PHQ8sSvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-_PHQ8sSvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0zkeRxbAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0zkeRxbAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImhN6-9KLTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImhN6-9KLTY

Probably my favorite of the few

KMD also made some pretty funny songs

trap is a bit different from a rap beat, but it's pretty similar, as much as I love Savant, this is just hilarious

DUDE, trap comes from rap. Time for a lil history lesson.

So in 2004, T.I. started including scattering high hatts, and deep basslines into his beats.

More and more, trap got included into mainstream rap, and then into underground to.

Now there is a seperate genre called Trap or Drill, which is basically people screaming catchy lyrics onto an epic beat.

Oh and dat bassline in that savant song 0__o

Earl sweatshirt, kendrick lamar, ab soul.  I listen to other rappers, but i dont consider them my favorite. These three are dope asf hand down.

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Earl sweatshirt, kendrick lamar, ab soul.  I listen to other rappers, but i dont consider them my favorite. These three are dope asf hand down.

Finally someone I agree with!

DUDE, trap comes from rap. Time for a lil history lesson.

So in 2004, T.I. started including scattering high hatts, and deep basslines into his beats.

More and more, trap got included into mainstream rap, and then into underground to.

Now there is a seperate genre called Trap or Drill, which is basically people screaming catchy lyrics onto an epic beat.

Oh and dat bassline in that savant song 0__o

I know that trap comes from rap

The good trap IMO comes more from electronic with south influence

'Yeah. Trap is only rap with the prefix of "t" which signifies of silence .

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The good trap IMO comes more from electronic with south influence

LOL what the hell does that mean

southern influence

Republican-Logo.jpg

am I doing it right?