Is my CPU causing bad FPS?

9 minutes ago, dragoon20005 said:

you do know not all AMD boards are made to OC

the chip bin bargain mobos which comes with the CPU have only 2-3 VRMs just for CPU and RAMs.

any OC will fry the VRMs and you see fire and smoke

Sure, but some fans(VRM HS if he has some) and a bit of own research and no rediculous dumpness and it should work and giving him almost free extra performance.

I didn't fried any component that I don't want to fry yet ... And I don't think I'm a genius.

4 minutes ago, Narnash said:

The life on the budget ... I'm happy that I past these days.

I'm still pretty broke... Went from a 2500K and 270X to A8-7600 with integrated graphics. Does what I need it to I guess. I got many bigger priorities nowadays than gaming

4 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

Zen won't do 5GHz on air, more like 4.4

Eeeh silicon lottery

"Rawr XD"

8 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

Eeeh silicon lottery

Still won't. On one core, sure, but not on all 4/6/8.

Ye ole' train

18 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

I'm still pretty broke... Went from a 2500K and 270X to A8-7600 with integrated graphics. Does what I need it to I guess. I got many bigger priorities nowadays than gaming

Eeeh silicon lottery

I have a whole lot of stuff thats laying around, I try to sell most of that now not because I really need the moneys yet, but more like to just get more space since my place is a mess right now.

OK, I sell my stuff for the money too right now (have to refinance my Vive and the Games) but it's not like I'm on a budget. I still plan and build on maybe 2-4 projects at a time as a hobby (not only PC stuff, carpenting a bit of metalware, too). Not being a student or not having a job just help to keep finances up :D 

PS: Any1 in need for a NUC 5i5mybe, an AMD r9 290, a thin mini ITX 1150 socket Mobo, a Z87 Mobo, a bequiet! Dark Power Pro 11 550W or a i5 4770k ... or more than some dozen fans ...? I have a heap of RAM sticks and some small SSDs, too!