Best Gaming Keyboards/Mice With A Red Backlight?

Hey guys. My build is currently red-themed, so I need gaming peripherals to match my build. I really like the Corsair M60 and the K70, but the M60 only has a blue light. Do you guys know any really nice gaming peripherals that have red backlights? I need them to look attractive, feel comfortable, and also perform really well. Thanks.

Ducky keyboards have good backlights.

Sent from my iGeneric using iWontStopBlabbering v7.42

Mechanical Keyboard - http://www.corsair.com/en/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboards/vengeance-k70-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-na-layout.html

(currently using it and i love it, very nice Brushed Aluminium finish)

As for the mouse i current use the Razor Naga Molten Core but its really up to your gaming habits (my mouse is designed for MMO's)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Edited: Deleted.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I can recommend the Gigabyte M8000X. Probably the least known mouse ever, but it performs really well :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I can recommend the Gigabyte M8000X. Probably the least known mouse ever, but it performs really well :)

with a name like that it deserves to be the least known mouse ever

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I would say corsair k70. Logan seems to really like it. As for the mouse, I have no idea. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

CM quickfire ultimate

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Asus Z87 PRO | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 | Graphics Card: Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II OC | SSD128GB Samsung 840 Evo  | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Case: CM Storm Scout 2 | Monitor: 2x LG 22EA53VQ IPS 

K70 is a fantastic mechanical keyboard, definitely highly reccomended. As for a red lighted mouse, Mionix has some great mice that have adjustable colours.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

K70 is a fantastic mechanical keyboard, definitely highly reccomended. As for a red lighted mouse, Mionix has some great mice that have adjustable colours.

I just saw the mionix naos 8200 and it looks really nice and perfect. I'm going to research it more and look at more reviews. Looks like I'm going to go with a k70 and an naos 8200 :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I just saw the mionix naos 8200 and it looks really nice and perfect. I'm going to research it more and look at more reviews. Looks like I'm going to go with a k70 and an naos 8200 :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah, don't think you can go wrong with that combo at all :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

the only red light mouse i can think about is the razer naga molten but if yo dont want an MMO mouse you can always just pick up a mouse with no backlight

Corsair K70. I love mine, and now i think they offer other switches other than just mx reds

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I just got my Mionix Avior 8200. So far i really like it. If you are a claw-grip gamer, i can really recommend this mouse.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014