Fights break out in malls across Murica

Jack the Stripper

I'd love to be in a fight, oh absolutely I am game and down for a fight, but the outcome is a guessing game when the pigs rollup, plus I wouldnt want to do any time in Murica.

I avoid crowds because of stupid shitty ass people. Mix in "great" deals and people go shit crazy.

I hope they got their 5% off, with bail posted you lose money and out time.

3 minutes ago, Magikarpdrowned said:

-

Thats the one that upsizes their McCraps combo and drinks Diet coke. xD How do they wipe their bum after a poo? A reach around mechanical bottle picker upper?

I'm sorry OP but only a grade A tit or psychopath would love to be in a fight like those recorded. (If your comment was sarcasm then my bad for not detecting it) 

Just now, Jack the Stripper said:

Thats the one that upsizes their McCraps combo and drinks Diet coke. xD

I eat pretty light & healthy (some cereal for breakfast, sandwhich or soup for lunch, something balanced for dinner,) but the one weird thing I do is drink a can of diet coke in the morning instead of coffee. Something about it being both cold and caffeinated really helps you wake up, especially when you need to get going at 5:30AM for school.

2 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

I'm sorry OP but only a grade A tit or psychopath would love to be in a fight like those recorded. (If your comment was sarcasm then my bad for not detecting it) 

I think he meant he's down to fight for something logical, but not in a crowd over something so trivial.

I hate how people think fat slobs represent America. Being a quite strong patriot for this great country I find it disgusting when people think that's funny. Even if you are American, you shouldn't joke around and insult the country many brave men and women have fought and died for.

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

i remember how there was a fight at my mall on black friday, and it was soo trendy to the point where it actually made it on cnn lmao

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

4 minutes ago, Magikarpdrowned said:

I think he meant he's down to fight for something logical, but not in a crowd over something so trivial.

I would agree except from the statement, 

"I'd love to be in a fight, oh absolutely I am game and down for a fight, but the outcome is a guessing game when the pigs rollup, plus I wouldnt want to do any time in Murica."

This to me is indiscriminate of why you want to be in a fight, only that you don't want to do it if there is even the remotest chance of being locked up. 

@Magikarpdrowned - There is caffeine pills you can take = less sugar. When people are hysterical and irrational and stupid, and they want to provoke and antogonize, yes I am totally game to fight. I would do the same to get it to a fighting point. I have done it in the past to see how far I would get, then I backed down. As said to see how I would do in a fight. I hold myself extremely held back and even when triple the legal limit am not a fighter, but this experiment must be done sober I know that.

@KE2012 - I have never been in a fight, ever (except for once in elementary school but that was me and 2 others beating up one kid, oh and I got a black eye once when I was drunk but dont remember how I got it). I just want to see how I would do in a fight if it ever came to that. I dont mind an overnight stay at the b&b at the government expense but its a crap shoot as to who tells the best story that lines up with visible marks. Women know this tale well.

@BadluckBrian  - The majority of North Americans in general are over weight if not classified as obese. I think its disgusting that the government allows companies to do what they do in terms of food and drink. Fighting for what, Access to cheap oil/gas?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

Adults

• Percent of adults age 20 years and over with obesity: 37.9% (2013-2014)
  • Percent of adults age 20 years and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7% (2013-2014)

Source: Health, United States, 2015, table 53 [PDF - 9.8 MB]

Children and adolescents

• Percent of adolescents age 12-19 years with obesity: 20.6% (2013-2014)
  • Percent of children age 6-11 years with obesity: 17.4% (2013-2014)
  • Percent of children age 2-5 years with obesity: 9.4% (2013-2014)

2 minutes ago, Jack the Stripper said:

@Magikarpdrowned - There is caffeine pills you can take = less sugar. When people are hysterical and irrational and stupid, and they want to provoke and antogonize, yes I am totally game to fight. I would do the same to get it to a fighting point. I have done it in the past to see how far I would get, then I backed down. As said to see how I would do in a fight. I hold myself extremely held back and even when triple the legal limit am not a fighter, but this experiment must be done sober I know that.

@KE2012 - I have never been in a fight, ever (except for once in elementary school but that was me and 2 others beating up one kid, oh and I got a black eye once when I was drunk but dont remember how I got it). I just want to see how I would do in a fight if it ever came to that. I dont mind an overnight stay at the b&b at the government expense but its a crap shoot as to who tells the best story that lines up with visible marks. Women know this tale well.

@BadluckBrian  - The majority of North Americans in general are over weight if not classified as obese. I think its disgusting that the government allows companies to do what they do in terms of food and drink. Fighting for what, Access to cheap oil/gas?

No country is perfect. And America just has more businesses in food and everything else basically. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 minute ago, Jack the Stripper said:

I see, so you aren't loving the idea of being in a fight, but are simply curious of your capabilities. BIG difference.  

12 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

I hate how people think fat slobs represent America. Being a quite strong patriot for this great country I find it disgusting when people think that's funny. Even if you are American, you shouldn't joke around and insult the country many brave men and women have fought and died for.

Ooooooohhhhhh shit here we go. I was hoping nobody would pull that shit but nope, here we have it.

The very basis, the very heart and center of a Representative Republic is the public's ability to control and lead (and by extension be) their own government, and their own fighting force. Likewise, they have every right and even potential responsibility to speak out against the government and country, regardless of who died for it. "Insulting the country" is well within the rights of any American, and should be acted upon as such.

Because it is not insulting, it is criticism. Those brave men and women (of which my family is chock full of) fight for an America where people have the freedom to express their disdain for the government. If they died for that right and nobody ever used it what the hell is the point of them putting their lives on the line?!?!?

I could go on, but I don't think it's worth my time.

EDIT: No, I'm going to keep going because this shit hit a nerve with me. Have you ever served in the American Military, or worked in a service position for the US? Have you ever met someone who has done either of those things? I'm asking genuinely, because I honestly don't think you have. If you have.., ask them what they fight for, what they serve for. They aren't gonna tell you the government, they aren't gonna tell you they do it for the paycheck, they do it to protect the freedoms of those back at home. And one of those very basic, very rudimentary, very important is the right to criticize the government and the country without unreasonable recourse. God, it just pisses me off when people don't even take time to think about what they're typing, they just copy and paste the same shit every day trying to mascaraed as a solid argument.

I just talking about how people use their rights. All of my grandfathers, uncles and great grandfathers have served. Most of my friends will too. They can complain but what will that do? Sitting behind your computer making these statements and complaining does nothing. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

2 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

I just talking about how people use their rights. All of my grandfathers, uncles and great grandfathers have served. Most of my friends will too. They can complain but what will that do? Sitting behind your computer making these statements and complaining does nothing. 

Uh-hu, sitting in front of the computer does nothing. I can agree with that. That's why I get my ass up and go volunteer at food drives, work with kids with mental disabilities, and help out vets who have served out country... All on top of taking government trips to Asia to help strengthen social and political ties with the US (as well as admittedly take a bit of a break from school.)

Have you done anything but sit in front of your computer and complain?

We never got fights as such in Australia but we did get people injured in overenthusiastic shopping during boxing day discounts.

It stopped when the chief of police (or paramedics, can't remember) appeared on TV and told people to stop acting like idiots. That was the end of that.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

2 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

T-t-t-t-triggered! 

- snip-

I love a good riot.

A good theme song

Amen

Love it!!!

Push some people around and see what happens, GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

I hate how people from countries that are also struggling with a rise in obesity love to assume it's a uniquely american problem. 

The UK has the highest level of obesity in Western Europe, ahead of countries such as France, Germany, Spain and Sweden, the 2013 report says.

Obesity levels in the UK have more than trebled in the last 30 years and, on current estimates, more than half the population could be obese by 2050.

Europe's obesity league:

• UK: 24.9%
  • Ireland: 24.5%
  • Spain: 24.1%
  • Portugal: 21.6%
  • Germany: 21.3%
  • Belgium: 19.1%
  • Austria: 18.3%
  • Italy: 17.2%
  • Sweden: 16.6%
  • France: 15.6%

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx

11 hours ago, Jack the Stripper said:

@BadluckBrian  - . I think its disgusting that the government allows companies to do what they do in terms of food and drink. Fighting for what, Access to cheap oil/gas?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

What exactly do you mean by "allows companies to do what they do"?  Can you elaborate on that while providing examples of how other countries somehow do it better?

11 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

many brave men and women have fought and died for.

And were mercilessly slaughtered for during colonization and enslaved for later on. I think patriotism is an antiquated idea pushed by warmongers to get the approval of the masses. We should all be a little more humble and realize the piece of ground we were born on does not make us better human beings or automatically bind us to any particular faction, political or otherwise. In the same way you and all current USA citizens had nothing to do with slavery etc, you also had nothing to do with the war of independence so quite frankly the "great country" you speak of is simply not a thing anymore. Once the whole population changes the ground they stand on (and potentially a constitution as long as that isn't changed) is all that identifies their "nation", not the past actions of previous inhabitants.

Of course fat and ignorant people are not representative of everyone who lives in the USA and for that exact reason you should not feel targeted by jokes about them if you aren't among them. If instead you automatically identify with the "great nation" you shoul recognize it has big problems with both health and education.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

15 minutes ago, Sauron said:

And were mercilessly slaughtered for during colonization and enslaved for later on. I think patriotism is an antiquated idea pushed by warmongers to get the approval of the masses. We should all be a little more humble and realize the piece of ground we were born on does not make us better human beings or automatically bind us to any particular faction, political or otherwise. In the same way you and all current USA citizens had nothing to do with slavery etc, you also had nothing to do with the war of independence so quite frankly the "great country" you speak of is simply not a thing anymore. Once the whole population changes the ground they stand on (and potentially a constitution as long as that isn't changed) is all that identifies their "nation", not the past actions of previous inhabitants.

Of course fat and ignorant people are not representative of everyone who lives in the USA and for that exact reason you should not feel targeted by jokes about them if you aren't among them. If instead you automatically identify with the "great nation" you shoul recognize it has big problems with both health and education.

Exactly. Patriotism is just how people who lead the country convince you to kill dozens of people and put your life on the line to defend their interests. It is just a mechanism of control. Like religion. It saves people the trouble of thinking for themselves (which is hard and painful a lot of times) while give them really strong emotional backup and the feeling of being part of something big.

12 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

We have fought for freedom.... We are the leaders of the free world.... etc.... All the Americans have done is cock up the middle east and then blame Russia for it. The American government is simply an infestation of oil thirsty crooks that use their army to assert their ill fated power and ruin the lives of innocent people. If you think that is a reason to celebrate your great country than be my guest. 

I'm astounded by the stupidity and ignorance in and of this thread, but I guess that's what I get for venturing into the off topic section.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

14 hours ago, KE2012 said:

I would agree except from the statement, 

This to me is indiscriminate of why you want to be in a fight, only that you don't want to do it if there is even the remotest chance of being locked up. 

I wouldnt want to do it because head injuries are serious and really really suck

Still recovering from a still pipe to the head that happened in july(work related)

And americans arent lazy slobs, fat? Maybe...  But the U.S has much fewer worker rights and pays less 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

5 hours ago, Jetfighter808 said:

We have fought for freedom

^Back in World War 2, since then I cant think of any war. Its been about fighting for - the spread of Democracy or - to get oil/gas.

We are the leaders of the free world

^Free world? hahahahahahahaha

infestation of oil thirsty crooks

^yes

The culture of the 1st world is they want shit they hardly ever if ever use. How many clothing items, vehicles, houses, crap, shit does one person need?

People in 3rd world countries are happier then us in the 1st world. You slap a 1st worlder into a 3rd world to sleep on dirt, would you see them smiling?

Everything is based in the mind. 95% mental 5% physical