(Amazon US) Blue Yeti Blackout Mic for $89.99 | + Watch Dogs 2 for $99.99

No
1 minute ago, DaBeggad said:

crying in german :( 

lol i realized nobody in americas going to see this right now since its 4 am

1 minute ago, No said:

lol i realized nobody in americas going to see this right now since its 4 am

and im here at work :D 

btw this is going to be the worst christmas ever... cant buy a gtx 1070 because my mum says im not allowed... i mean its not my money .... oh wait, IT IS.

i could just order it but i dont want huge drama :( 

13 minutes ago, DaBeggad said:

btw this is going to be the worst christmas ever... cant buy a gtx 1070 because my mum says im not allowed... i mean its not my money .... oh wait, IT IS.

i could just order it but i dont want huge drama :( 

wait until vega ;)
and do you really need a new GPU? like I only game a few times every few months or so, so I'm fine with my 970 until 2018 when volta or navi comes out, really depends how much you game and whether you really need to run at max settings

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

I wouldn't call a digital game at $100 a "hot deal"
More like the entire heroes series up to heroes 5 for $30 being a hot deal

hello!

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

1 minute ago, rattacko123 said:

wait until vega ;)
and do you really need a new GPU? like I only game a few times every few months or so, so I'm fine with my 970 until 2018 when volta or navi comes out, really depends how much you game and whether you really need to run at max settings

well no but i want xD got a 970 and 8350

Just now, rattacko123 said:

i think its the game and the mic maybe :D 

it comes with the blue yeti which alone costs 120

3 minutes ago, No said:

it comes with the blue yeti which alone costs 120

ohh, ok sorry I didn't check the amazon page xD 
Now THAT is a good deal, a hot brand new game with no DLC (which will cost you another $40) for an extra $10 is actually pretty good

hello!

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

-Crapbook

7 minutes ago, rattacko123 said:

wait until vega ;)

btw im aiming for a white black red build:

galax/kfa2 1070 hall of fame

asus sabertooth z170s

deepcool captain 240ex white

corsair air 540 white

few red corsair fans :P 

red extensions

red corsair or gskill ram 16gb

and a hue + :D 

:) 

@rattacko123 i hate being babied around like shit... i mean on the financial side i woul still have about 900 euros left after the graphics card and car and so on are handled by a seperate bank acc where i have 10k... #FML :( 

10 minutes ago, DaBeggad said:

@rattacko123 i hate being babied around like shit... i mean on the financial side i woul still have about 900 euros left after the graphics card and car and so on are handled by a seperate bank acc where i have 10k... #FML :( 

RIP when your parents control your life, maybe you should move out or something, 10k is a fair bit ;) 
I'm still at school, so my parents still have control, my brothers have already moved out so I might move out if I can find a decent job. :) 

And btw your build is pretty cool, mine is mostly black and white themed, but in reality I just got the best value high-end (that supported xeon quad core) components that I could find. Hopefully your PC doesn't explode with the hue+ ;) /jk (salazar studio reference in case you didn't see his video where he blew up his PC by putting the 12V power into the 5V in his hue+).
The only thing I would change with your system is either get an air cooler (cryorig h5) or just get a single rad watercooler (dual rad is overkill imo), dual rad is better for X99 systems

EDIT: maybe get an AMD card to heat up your build a little bit ;) #betterred  

hello!

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

-Crapbook

2 minutes ago, rattacko123 said:

RIP when your parents control your life, maybe you should move out or something, 10k is a fair bit ;) 
I'm still at school, so my parents still have control, my brothers have already moved out so I might move out if I can find a decent job.

And btw your build is pretty cool, mine is mostly black and white themed, but in reality I just got the best value high-end (that supported xeon quad core) components that I could find. Hopefully your PC doesn't explode with the hue+ ;) /jk (salazar studio reference in case you didn't see his video where he blew up his PC by putting the 12V power into the 5V in his hue+).
The only thing I would change with your system is either get an air cooler (cryorig h5) or just get a single rad watercooler (dual rad is overkill imo), dual rad is better for X99 systems

my granpa monthly paid 50 euros to that bank acc... im fine with the hue+ just connected molex to a molex of the psu :)

4 minutes ago, rattacko123 said:

I'm still at school, so my parents still have control, my brothers have already moved out so I might move out if I can find a decent job.

but the white radiator version is only available in 2 rad ... IDC :D 

Just now, DaBeggad said:

but the white radiator version is only available in 2 rad ... IDC :D 

It's all about the colour scheme ;) 

Actually there isn't really that much a price difference between dual and single rad watercoolers, so go all for it :) 

hello!

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

-Crapbook

Actually there isn't really that much a price difference between dual and single rad watercoolers, so go all for it :) 

funny enough buying a 600€ s7 edge was ok... but getting an insurance over her but i pay ... NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE... fkin cheeze :( 

2 minutes ago, rattacko123 said:

btw go the same soundcard :D

2 minutes ago, DaBeggad said:

funny enough buying a 600€ s7 edge was ok... but getting an insurance over her but i pay ... NO THATS NOT POSSIBLE... fkin cheeze :( 

*sigh* parents...

1 minute ago, DaBeggad said:

btw go the same soundcard :D

Xonar U7 is pretty decent but beware the drivers are a little outdated so some features may not work on windows 10 (apparently dolby digital doesn't work very well but I don't have a surround speaker setup so idk) but the headphone bit works pretty well and dolby htv4 is amazing, surround sound doesn't work in games but movies sound great and the eq settings and loudness stuff works wonders. Haven't really owned any other soundcards besides the ODAC (lack of software made me sad so I decided to use it purely for my speakers) so I can't really give any proper comparison though.

hello!

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

-Crapbook

4 minutes ago, rattacko123 said:

*sigh* parents...

Xonar U7 is pretty decent but beware the drivers are a little outdated so some features may not work on windows 10 (apparently dolby digital doesn't work very well but I don't have a surround speaker setup so idk) but the headphone bit works pretty well and dolby htv4 is amazing, surround sound doesn't work in games but movies sound great and the eq settings and loudness stuff works wonders. Haven't really owned any other soundcards besides the ODAC (lack of software made me sad so I decided to use it purely for my speakers) so I can't really give any proper comparison though.

i meant got... i know sadly :P 

is watch dogs 2 multiplayer? this feels like such an odd combo. A mic and a game.

29 minutes ago, cangath said:

is watch dogs 2 multiplayer? this feels like such an odd combo. A mic and a game.

i think so