Super Mario Run is online-only to "Combat Piracy"

Pyrii

Oh cool, another one of those products where pirating customers has a better experience than paying ones xD

14 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

tumblr_ldw075cUXJ1qa1xnko1_500.gif

It hasn't come. It *is* currently coming. Like right now, at this moment, it is coming. When it's here it will have come.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:29 PM, MANIDY inc said:

Well all the games I've torrented in the past have been from GOG so that's lost out money lol.

chances are you were never going to pay for it anyway, if you didn't torrent it I bet you wouldn't have bought it.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 hour ago, Sniperfox47 said:

It hasn't come. It *is* currently coming. Like right now, at this moment, it is coming. When it's here it will have come.

*insert sexual joke here*

1 hour ago, vorticalbox said:

chances are you were never going to pay for it anyway, if you didn't torrent it I bet you wouldn't have bought it.

Well I ended up buying most games I've torrented in the past. Like dying light, Prison architect, don't syarve, TBOI and who knows what else 

Everyone should own a vive.

1 hour ago, MANIDY inc said:

Well I ended up buying most games I've torrented in the past. Like dying light, Prison architect, don't syarve, TBOI and who knows what else 

Tbh the lack of a real demo is always my problem. One level or 1-2 hours is hot enough to really know if I really like the game or not.

10 hours ago, vorticalbox said:

Tbh the lack of a real demo is always my problem. One level or 1-2 hours is hot enough to really know if I really like the game or not.

Demos are not the real problem. The real problem is the refund policy for games.

The only time I play casual games is when I don't have internet - usually when I'm on a plane. 

So that's not happening.

Someone should invent a term for being sexually attracted to companies. I am sure it is a thing, because otherwise people wouldn't defend and be happy about being fucked in the ass all the time.

DRM is a cancer that started out harmless a few decades ago, and has now grown to be unbearable. It is unbelievable to me that some people are seriously saying we should give DRM a chance to evolve because it might become better. If it has just gotten worse for nearly 30 years then I doubt it will all of a sudden become better.

I don't even get why people are talking about combating piracy with DRM, because the DRM just ends up being circumvented, and once that happens the pirates actually ends up with a BETTER experience than the paying customers. Since when is it a good idea to deliberately cripple your product for the paying customers? Do you want me as a customer? Then don't put artificial limitations on what I can do with the product I bought.

3 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Someone should invent a term for being sexually attracted to companies.

isn't that what fanboying is for already?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

I was flying earlier today and I downloaded it but didn't have a chance to play it. Then while flying I decided to try it out.... But then I remembered, Nintendo blows.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.