So i'm done eating potato chips...

orangecat

I was looking at a bag of potato chips I had just eaten then i saw the nutrition facts...

Fat = 27%

Saturated Fat = 10%

Cholesterol = 0%

Sodium = 6%

Carbohydrate = 9%

Fiber = 4%

Protein = 3G

Vitamin A = 0%

Vitamin C = 20%

calcium = 2%

Iron = 4%

My main problem is the fat content. Its 27% and thats rather high but they say 27% for 21 chips. i don't know about you but when I eat chips I eat half the bag in one go. So from this point on i'm done with potato chips.

Time to eat healthy for once in my life.

Make your own...

Cheaper and tastier with no sh*t ingrediance...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Welcome to group...

I've been doing this for years now :P

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

Make your own...

Cheaper and tastier with no sh*t ingrediance...

I'm not much of a cook unless it comes in a box that says just add water... =D

Good for you tho, that crap tastes like shit anyways.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm not much of a cook unless it comes in a box that says just add water... =D

Well in the future you will die from hunger because many young women are now liberated (lazy) and dont know how to cook. My ex coworker couldnt cook and soo did his girlfriend. They ate breakfast at McDonalds and dinner was at KFC, pizza (ordered) or microwave food.

To beer i make my own snacks... Nothing beats self made snacks, some beer and whole season of some anime... Good times!

Ministry of StopIt!

Good for you tho, that crap tastes like shit anyways.

I like them but man are they bad for you. I never realised how bad they really where.

I would recommend trying to make your own, if you try and quit cold turkey you will likely start eating them again as I and many friends have encountered after numerous attempts. I've managed to cut butter entirely out of my diet besides the times when my girlfriend bakes or uses it in certain meals without my knowledge, the best way to do it is slowly cut out things one at a time.  ^_^

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Well in the future you will die from hunger because many young women are now liberated (lazy) and dont know how to cook. My ex coworker couldnt cook and soo did his girlfriend. They ate breakfast at McDonalds and dinner was at KFC, pizza (ordered) or microwave food.

Yuck. i see what you mean but there is only a few things I can cook and one of them is spaghetti. I'm probably going to find some healthy recipes online tomorrow and try not to have a heart attack one day.

I would recommend trying to make your own, if you try and quit cold turkey you will likely start eating them again as I and many friends have encountered. I've managed to cut butter entirely out of my diet besides the times when my girlfriend bakes, the best way to do it is slowly cut out things one at a time.  ^_^

True going cold turkey is really hard but i on't eat then all the time either maybe once or twice a month.

True going cold turkey is really hard but i on't eat then all the time either maybe once or twice a month.

It will be a much easier process then, you just want to find foods that will fill you up so you don't feel the need to snack. I want to do it also but I live on residence and University and it's hell to cook sometimes so I'll have to wait until I get my own place to do it properly.  :unsure:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

To beer i make my own snacks... Nothing beats self made snacks, some beer and whole season of some anime... Good times!

Alright, imma let you finish about your fast food rant but McDonalds has some of the best breakfast of all time!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I personally prefer Dressed All Over chips.

I make my own chips, i fry em and put sea salt on em 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Alright, imma let you finish about your fast food rant but McDonalds has some of the best breakfast of all time!

Well good luck with your breakfasts then...

Ministry of StopIt!

I make my own chips, i fry em and put sea salt on em 

How do you make the chip crispy? I've tried couple tricks but still no luck.

Plain potato chips suck anyway. All they do is get your hands greasy and make you thirsty.

How do you make the chip crispy? I've tried couple tricks but still no luck.

really fricking thin and cook it till you think its overcooked 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I was looking at a bag of potato chips I had just eaten then i saw the nutrition facts...

Fat = 27%

Saturated Fat = 10%

Cholesterol = 0%

Sodium = 6%

Carbohydrate = 9%

Fiber = 4%

Protein = 3G

Vitamin A = 0%

Vitamin C = 20%

calcium = 2%

Iron = 4%

My main problem is the fat content. Its 27% and thats rather high but they say 27% for 21 chips. i don't know about you but when I eat chips I eat half the bag in one go. So from this point on i'm done with potato chips.

Time to eat healthy for once in my life.

don't care, I won't get any damn fat on my body no matter what I do, so even though I eat like crazy and have worked on a farm for most of my childhood, you wouldn't say so when you see me, I seriously look like a twig, my arms are basically muscle and bone and that's it, my hands are long and soft, almost looks like a damn woman's hands. (though it comes in handy when it comes to typing lol  :D )

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

I like peta chips especially the plain or salted ones. I also had some from a local bakery today that were just amazingly yummy.

I like peta chips especially the plain or salted ones. I also had some from a local bakery today that were just amazingly yummy.

Pita chip master race!