Battlefield 4 OFFICIAL Release Benchmarks: NVIDIA & AMD

Hmm, so I'm thinking another 30-50 frames with a second 780. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

latest beta drivers? new legit drivers just came out today! geesh.

Yes, there are drivers that are newer than the ones released today with Shadowplay  :P

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Hope i get decent number with my rig, I got a 2500K OC to 4.5 GHZ and two GTX 570 with factory OC to 797 MHZ. !

It's a blessing and a curse that the 4XX series is so good, I wanted to upgrade my GTX 470 for sooo long but I don't have to, so I usually end up not doing it. Though my minimum FPS is too close to dipping under 40 in the Star Citizen hangar on high settings, and by the time launch hits I want at least 60 FPS on ultra, so I better do something soon. The waiting for better info just sucks. Do want new dual GPU card asap.

Go for 3-way SLI 470s :)

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I've just been playing BF4 and i've been getting 60-70 FPS with my 670 on those settings so I think those benchmarks are inaccurate.

SLI 770, 780, or 280x, 290x, here I come! 

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

R9 290X OR GTX 780 OMG I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

i got bf4 so dont care bout bf4 edition anymore when it comes to amd

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I am waiting to see what FPS I can pull

5780x1080 eyefinity and two R9-290X's..... I do hope to get 60fps+ on ultra but we will wait and see

(((not to mention when it goes mantle)))

Please stop make using small text

It is really annoying!!

On the other hand it will be very interesting to see the 290x DX vs 290x with mantle..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

1080p 4xAA Ultra with 2600k@4.0ghz + 7950@1000 Core = 55-70fps in City areas, 55-65fps bigger outdoor maps

RUNS GREAT, Beta has NOTHING on this.. You could never compare them now.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Im curious to see how my Gtx 680 does, seeing how there is no real clear upgrade from it atm.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Go for 3-way SLI 470s :)

Nope, Mini-ITX, no can/ no want to do. Dual GPU single-card only or an EXTREME leap in single-gpu performance for 8XX series.

Edit: also GTX 470 push so much noise and heat at stock that I will probably accidentally discover antimatter power just trying to SLi them.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Nope, Mini-ITX, no can/ no want to do. Dual GPU single-card only or an EXTREME leap in single-gpu performance for 8XX series.

Edit: also GTX 470 push so much noise and heat at stock that I will probably accidentally discover antimatter power just trying to SLi them.

We should make a 10x GTX 480 and a 10x R9 290X furnace !

Good job on the video man. Do you have the ability to do 2560x1440 benches?

Good job on the video man. Do you have the ability to do 2560x1440 benches?

Actually testing it on 1440p tomorrow, I will update then!

Titan on Ultra on 4xMSAA. Damn im starting to wonder how my 7950 will perform. Yet Battlefield 4 is set more on AMD...

I have a 7950, and if the performance is the same or about the same as in the BF4 beta, the 7950 will be just fine. I'm able to play the BF4 beta maxed out (with AA enabled to its highest settings) at 1080p and I get 30-50 FPS. Without AA on, I get 40-60 FPS. 

Either way, it's very playable. Also, if you're REALLY that worried about how your 7950 will perform, just remember that the Mantle update is coming out in December, which will greatly improve performance!

COMIC SANS

I have a 7950, and if the performance is the same or about the same as in the BF4 beta, the 7950 will be just fine. I'm able to play the BF4 beta maxed out (with AA enabled to its highest settings) at 1080p and I get 30-50 FPS. Without AA on, I get 40-60 FPS. 

Either way, it's very playable. Also, if you're REALLY that worried about how your 7950 will perform, just remember that the Mantle update is coming out in December, which will greatly improve performance!

I said "wonder" not "worry"... :P

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

You mean you HOPE it will greatly improve performance. You have no idea what it will do. It could only give 3 fps or 30 fps gain. We just don't know anything.

Edit: People, don't assume anything about Mantle. Linus covered this already, but please. The darn thing isn't even finish being programmed, how anyone can assume something is beyond me. Yes have high hopes, but don't say you know it will be the saving grace!

Edited by afa7336

AMD just released the 13.11 beta 7 with performance improvments:

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta7 Driver for Windows

• ​Includes all Feature Highlights of the AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta6
  • Increases AMD CrossFire​™​ scaling up to an additional 20% for Battlefield 4

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta​​6 Driver for Windows

• Includes all Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta
  • Includes support for the new prod​ucts:
    • AMD Radeon​™ R9 290X
    • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • ​Performance improvements
    • ​Batman: Arkham Origins - improves performance up to 35% with MSAA 8x enabled
    • Total War™: Rome 2 - improves performance up to 10%
    • Battlefield 3 - improves performance up to 10%
    • GRID 2 - improves performance up to 8.5%
    • DiRT Showdown - improves performance up to 10%
    • Formula 1™ 2013 - improves performance up to 8%
    • DiRT 3 - improves performance up to 7%
    • Sleeping Dogs - improves performance up to 5%​
  • ​Performance improvements for the AMD APU Series (comparing AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta6 to AMD Catalyst 13.9)
    • Luxmark (openCL) - improves performance up to 10%
    • Winzip 17.5 (openCL) - improves performance up to 20%
    • GRID 2 - improves performance up to 4%
    • Battlefield 4 - improves performance up to 5%
    • Lef4Dead - improves performance up to 10%
  • ​​​​Automatic AMD Eyefinity Configuration​
  • Automatic "plug and play" configuration of supported Ultra HD/4K tiled displays

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

Good job my second 660 is coming in the mail today.

Sweet, thanks dude.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.