Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

I wonder if flashing my BIOS messed something up. I could always try benching with the default BIOS and see if I get a better result.

i don't know, im not too set on benching, im just an average guy lol

and i don't know much on flashing bios on video cards

Great score Akula!  Saw it over on OCN as well.  I just refuse to put more than 1.3V through my Titans at this time but one day I'll probably see what I can get with 1.4V or so...   ;)

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res

i don't know, im not too set on benching, im just an average guy lol

and i don't know much on flashing bios on video cards

I just wanted to beat @Akula

Great score Akula!  Saw it over on OCN as well.  I just refuse to put more than 1.3V through my Titans at this time but one day I'll probably see what I can get with 1.4V or so...   ;)

Cheers bud, when the cooler weather gets here i'll be pushing it further

I just wanted to beat @Akula

You'll have to get some serious clocks out of the 780 to match a 1440Mhz Titan, id say 1550-1600Mhz

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Cheers bud, when the cooler weather gets here i'll be pushing it further

You'll have to get some serious clocks out of the 780 to match a 1440Mhz Titan, id say 1550-1600Mhz

Oh crap, you have 1440 on the Titan? Well damn, I thought only your Memory clock was high lol! Well it's not gonna happen then since I can't do that, at least I don't think I can. Gonna try it right now and see what happens. I'll just turn the memory to default and see what it does with my score. Memory doesn't seem to do jack crap when I increase it!

Remember that the 780 got 16% fewer cores than the Titan

I know but I want to still beat him lol!

Here's my Valley score -

FX 8350 @ 4.7

R9 270x Devil

7870 Devil - 1225/1450

FPS 66.6 - Yes my Devils got 66.6 FPS A Bad Omen?

2788 score

valley X Fire

Intel 4670k, MSI Z97 Krait Edition, 2 x 4 Gbs G-Skill Trident X 2400 Mhz, CPU full W/C loop, Sapphire R9 290-flash to a 290x, Samsung 840Pro 128 Gb SSD, Seagate 1 Tb Hdd, Seasonic SS660x2 Platinum PSU, NZXT 2m white sleeved LED strip. 9 Fans all Corsair SP or AF except 1 80mm high speed for NB/VRM cooling. Corsair 750 full tower case.

Only a 780Ti or another Titan will have a chance at beating a 1440MHz Titan I think.  Unless you are playing around with LN2 and a 780 Classy that is...

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res

here you go:Sapphire R9 290X @1040/1250

post-6091-0-80109000-1387857582_thumb.jp

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

FluffyNuggets , well i decided to try and beat your score, but in the process i failed, i achieved +300 on the core and +400 on the memory, but on the 17 benchmark i crashed...

so my limits have been reached somewhere between +300 core and +375 mem    to   +300 core, +400 memory

i don't feel like finding the exact numbers but yea in that area

Is outperforming others in Valley scores that fun? They are just numbers.

I guess I have a different interest then.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Benchmarking is appealing to me, i don't expect everyone to enjoy it.

Besides, it gets the community involved in overclocking which i can only see benefits from.

I guess it is faster: MSI 780 Ti Gaming Edition 

Postman just brought it.

(ps) compare to three post up.

post-6091-0-56326800-1387920907_thumb.jp

post-6091-0-11119300-1387921019.gif

CM Storm Trooper| Asua Maximum VII Formula| 4770k H100i|Kingston Beast 32GB|Samsung Evo 250GB SSD|Seagate 3TB|EVGA Kingpin Edition 780 Ti(SLI)|Sound Blaster Z|Corsair 1200i

Samsung U28D590D | Corsair K70 | Razer Naga Hex | Kingston Hyper X Gaming Headset

yes its much more interesting than playing games. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Benchmarking is really just another type of gaming tbh.  I look at it kinda like drag racing computers!  Its really only fun when you've completely designed and built your entire rig from scratch, though.  Benching is how you validate your build choices and decisions and compare to others...

I've asked for a specific Benchmarking Sub-forum, not only for Valley but numerous other benchmarks, id assume the majority of you will favor this idea?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/72029-forum-features-and-suggestions/?p=1250382

@ FluffyNuggets , well i decided to try and beat your score, but in the process i failed, i achieved +300 on the core and +400 on the memory, but on the 17 benchmark i crashed...

so my limits have been reached somewhere between +300 core and +375 mem to +300 core, +400 memory

i don't feel like finding the exact numbers but yea in that area

Bummer! Are you on air or water? What voltage are you using? I did mine at 1.35v which is the max I can get with the voltage tuner.

My clock when I tested it is basically the max I can get without crashing or artifacting. If I can find a way to get more voltage I'm positive I could go higher. My temps aren't too bad at 1.35v, around 45c so there should still be a little more room.

If I could find the EVbot I know for sure I could beat @Akula lol. They are hard to find and are freaking expensive when you do find one.

I could always change my card out for the 780 Ti Classy Kingpin and finally beat him and be number one here for single GPU lol. It's temping but not sure my wallet could handle it.

Bummer! Are you on air or water? What voltage are you using? I did mine at 1.35v which is the max I can get with the voltage tuner.

My clock when I tested it is basically the max I can get without crashing or artifacting. If I can find a way to get more voltage I'm positive I could go higher. My temps aren't too bad at 1.35v, around 45c so there should still be a little more room.

If I could find the EVbot I know for sure I could beat @Akula lol. They are hard to find and are freaking expensive when you do find one.

I could always change my card out for the 780 Ti Classy Kingpin and finally beat him and be number one here for single GPU lol. It's temping but not sure my wallet could handle it.

on stock air cooler with ambient about 20*c, im on stock voltages lol, and 1300 mhz on stock voltages is quite good if you ask me

and if i really wanted too i could just open up my window and drop my ambient to -34*c lol

my 7970 lightning isn't putting out as good scores as i was expecting :(. it seems that the core doesn't oc very well. the highest i've had it is 1260mhz. i can't get it to run at that core speed with the ram over 1650mhz though so my highest score is with the clocks at 1231/1876. still behind the pesky 770's, but a decent score.

jumper118

i5 2550@4.925ghz

7970 lighning@1231/1876

gallery_16915_587_343635.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Not many 780's cracking 3900 Points over at OCN even under EVbot.

780 TI Classified/Kingpins will have a shot, although their memory timings are strange.

Not many 780's cracking 3900 Points over at OCN even under EVbot.

780 TI Classified/Kingpins will have a shot, although their memory timings are strange.

Damn you man, just let me have hope you dream killer!

Benchmarking is really just another type of gaming tbh.  I look at it kinda like drag racing computers!  Its really only fun when you've completely designed and built your entire rig from scratch, though.  Benching is how you validate your build choices and decisions and compare to others...

That's only half the equation. The other half is newer technology = winner. My 680s will never beat 780s for sure.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Bonsai99

i5-4670K (Stock)

1xASUS Direct CUII R9 280x Core 1140Mhz Memory 1850Mhz (Crossfire benchmark to come later)

AVG FPS: 49.8

Score: 2084

Edit: Removed, memory clock too high causing crashing in cgminer when stability testing (although no visual artifacts were present) looks like I may be able to push engine higher after all.