Thousands Of Idiots Download GTA V PC Installer, Guess What Happened Next!

MarilynKira

Some people for some reason are downloading torrents promised to be GTA V game even though the game isn't out yet for pc after downloading the 18GB file and installing it they found out it's actually bunch of viruses lol.

http://www.eteknix.com/thousands-idiots-download-gta-v-pc-installer-guess-happened-next/

Some people for some reason are downloading torrents promised to be GTA V game even though the game isn't out yet for pc after downloading the 18GB file and installing it they found out it's actually bunch of viruses lol.

http://www.eteknix.com/thousands-idiots-download-gta-v-pc-installer-guess-happened-next/

dammit I just got the link for this to pay on the fourum :P

Some people are just too stupid.. Hope Rockstar is still going to make the game for PC because now they know that the game is going to be downloaded allot! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Faaaaaaaaail  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

dammit I just got the link for this to pay on the fourum :P

Sorryyyy

Sorryyyy

if you don't. Ind I've put it in the news section of the forum and I'll put you as the original poster

if you don't. Ind I've put it in the news section of the forum and I'll put you as the original poster

Ok thanks :)

I know those guys are idiots lol

That is emberassing. People who are that stupid to download it, deserve what they get!

who cares...

face palm  -_-

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

I guess someone's laughing his ass off...

144Hz goodness

They should have done what that game dev sim did. Have the story be unplayable because pirates kept killing you and blowing your car up.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Can't believe so many people fell for it :o

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Let me guess? They got rainbows and flowers?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Amateurs. It have been more funny if it were 18GB of Super Man 64 rom files copied over and over. That said, these people are idiots. They are probably the same types of people that run Win7/8 and would click a YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED PLEASE SCAN NOW advert that looks like XP.

Amateurs. It have been more funny if it were 18GB of Super Man 64 rom files copied over and over. That said, these people are idiots. They are probably the same types of people that run Win7/8 and would click a YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED PLEASE SCAN NOW advert that looks like XP.

ROFL

Im interested to what is in that 18gb file, I can only imagine the colossal amounts of malicious programs that you can fit in that amount of space. Especially when simple things like wiping files and locking down info or user control can be done in a self-destructing .exe that is mere kilobytes in size.

Im interested to what is in that 18gb file, I can only imagine the colossal amounts of malicious programs that you can fit in that amount of space. Especially when simple things like wiping files and locking down info or user control can be done in a self-destructing .exe that is mere kilobytes in size.

Yeah I am sure if we could smell software that one would reaks like ungodly sweaty fatty in a dump in the sun at 40C surrounded by corpses. Too bad I won't buy GTA5 at PC launch. I won't pay full price for GTA anymore. I did it for San Andreas and didn't realy like it. Ill get it on a steam sale though.

Yeah I am sure if we could smell software that one would reaks like ungodly sweaty fatty in a dump in the sun at 40C surrounded by corpses. Too bad I won't buy GTA5 at PC launch. I won't pay full price for GTA anymore. I did it for San Andreas and didn't realy like it. Ill get it on a steam sale though.

What if in the future there is such a thing as scented software xD. Especially with all the non-tech people we could then say your PC runs like **** and smells like ****

Bet you rockstar did it to pay back all the people who pirated their previous games :I

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"