Trump V Hilary

n00bmlg

Trump v Hillary  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Trump v Hillary, Idiot vs Criminal

• Donald Trump(idiot)
    • Hillary Clinton(criminal)

FYI, Trump is as much a criminal as Clinton.  Screwing over people for personal gain... just like Clinton.

for many reasons over, trump. 

He's not blatantly corrupt. 

He at least doesnt lie nonstop during speeches. 

He's not being openly funded by foreign governments. 

He has the balls to stand up to the illiberals on the left and the over the top pc culture screaming at everyone. 

Clinton is horrid. Shes absolutely not what we can allow into office. Dont get me wrong, trump is bad too, but clinton is magnitudes worse. Trump at least gives us a chance for change, clinton will 100% only further dig us into the hell hole we're in. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Trump's not a good person, but he is a conservative, and hillary is just a lying scumbag.

tbh it's not as though it matters, the dnc wants hillary in, so she's gettin in. I'm sick of people saying the voting isn't rigged. open your eyes dumbasses

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

It's like needing a haircut, and then somehow ending up trying to decide whether to cut your arm off or your leg

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

I just dont like the fact that Trump believes that mexico is paying for a shitty wall. They will refuse and if he tries to go to war with them, which I wouldnt put past that idiot, it would cost more to fund the war than the price of the wall. Wall isnt happening. Also he is kind of racist/anti-semitic. +All of the major racist groups KKK etc. openly support him and he allows it.

Hillary is an idiot, big criminal idiot.

Probably voting for @App4that, hes a good guy.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

They are both criminals. Except the crime of one was just to run her own email server while the other sexually assaulted women.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Im voting for neither. So many people forget that you can vote third party.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

1 minute ago, meenmeen1103 said:

It's like needing a haircut, and then somehow ending up trying to decide whether to cut your arm off or your leg

OH, and remember this. Even if the barber is just a butcher in disguise, you can at least NOT tell him to cut your arm or leg off, but instead give you a haircut. Not like the butcher will care, but you don't have to give the butcher the satisfaction.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

6 minutes ago, Atmos said:

He at least doesnt lie nonstop during speeches. 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

This tend to disagree with that assessment. Trump lies over 50% of the time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, bob345 said:

Im voting for neither. So many people forget that you can vote third party.

"But a third party vote is a wasted vote"

"A vote for third party is a vote for Hillary" - Trump supporter (includes those only voting against Hillary)

"A vote for third party is a vote for Trump" - Hillary supporter (includes those only voting against Trump)

How dare you vote your conscious Bob...

6 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

"A vote for third party is a vote for Hillary" - Trump supporter (includes those only voting against Hillary)

"A vote for third party is a vote for Trump" - Hillary supporter (includes those only voting against Trump)

I always find it hilarious when people use that excuse. The "they can win so dont vote for them" mindset is exactly why third parties almost never win. Hopefully this election can change that mindset because the third party candidates may end up getting more votes this election than in any other recent election.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

23 minutes ago, Festive said:

I just dont like the fact that Trump believes that mexico is paying for a shitty wall. They will refuse and if he tries to go to war with them, which I wouldnt put past that idiot, it would cost more to fund the war than the price of the wall. Wall isnt happening. Also he is kind of racist/anti-semitic. +All of the major racist groups KKK etc. openly support him and he allows it.

Just curious, how exactly is Trump racist?

Him wanting to build a wall between the USA and Mexico? That's not racist, that's him wanting to end the problem of illegal immigrants from mexico.

Him wanting to deport illegal immigrants? That's not racist, they're here illegally.

Him wanting to restrict/halt Syrian or other middle-eastern refugee admittance into the country? That's not racist, ISIS has even said that they will try to infiltrate the refugee groups, tightening up on refugee admittance is going to protect the country from terrorists being let right through the front door.

Just because the KKK supports him, that doesn't mean he's racist. And since when did you need permission to support a presidential candidate? It's not like Trump is going around saying he supports the KKK or anything. Just because someone supports someone else, doesn't mean they support them back.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 hour ago, Festive said:

Hillary is an idiot, big criminal idiot.

Probably voting for @App4that, hes a good guy.

He never implied war. He implied an economical embargo which is equally stupid because

1) There is no "Brexit" provision on NAFTA for the US to unilaterally "leave" or renounce it and Nevermind Article 2205 of NAFTA allows for unilateral breaking of the trade deal so I guess Trumpxit can happen if he really wants to.

2) An economical embargo would hurt the US about as much as it would hurt us: We're the US second biggest trade partner (actually sometimes second sometimes third, China is a bigger trade partner but you have a massive trade deficit with them yet not with us) and your economy stands to loose almost as much since the overall trade between our nations is over half a Trillion but the trade deficit the US gets out of the deal it's less than 50 Billion (So that's like a 10% deficit, pretty much representing as close as a perfectly equal trade balance as it gets)

Simple math means that Trump would almost instantly bankrupt the US with an economical embargo on US:

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Just curious, how exactly is Trump racist?

Him wanting to build a wall between the USA and Mexico? That's not racist, that's him wanting to end the problem of illegal immigrants from mexico.

Him wanting to deport illegal immigrants? That's not racist, they're here illegally.

Him wanting to restrict/halt Syrian or other middle-eastern refugee admittance into the country? That's not racist, ISIS has even said that they will try to infiltrate the refugee groups, tightening up on refugee admittance is going to protect the country from terrorists being let right through the front door.

Just because the KKK supports him, that doesn't mean he's racist. And since when did you need permission to support a presidential candidate? It's not like Trump is going around saying he supports the KKK or anything. Just because someone supports someone else, doesn't mean they support them back.

I won't say Trump is racist, but I do have some opinions. The wall. Although not indisputably racist, I'd like to be convinced by anyone how that's actually a good idea in today's world, better yet how it's actually the best solution to yes, a real problem. 

Immigration in general is a clusterfuck, and there's a good chance that sudden mass deportation would actually do more harm than good, the most 'good' coming from just being able to say you got rid of people who broke a law without caring about how broken that law is. I know plenty of illegal workers. Putting their demeanor and morals aside, they just don't make enough yearly income to pay in during income tax like they usually get bashed for not doing, the majority would very likely get between 1-2k back if they filed but are to scared to do so with a 'borrowed' SSN. Scared of being deported if caught (which is a fear most of them have 24/7). There's always exceptions of course, but out of 10yrs work experience, this has been the case. This is only one of the issues Trump and other candidates havn't provided a solution that seemed both logical and feasible to me, but that only influences my vote.

2 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

I won't say Trump is racist, but I do have some opinions. The wall. Although not indisputably racist, I'd like to be convinced by anyone how that's actually a good idea in today's world, better yet how it's actually the best solution to yes, a real problem. 

I haven't really heard of a better solution to the issue.

Though yes, the wall idea is pretty ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

Immigration in general is a clusterfuck, and there's a good chance that sudden mass deportation would actually do more harm than good, the most 'good' coming from just being able to say you got rid of people who broke a law without caring about how broken that law is. I know plenty of illegal workers. Putting their demeanor and morals aside, they just don't make enough yearly income to pay in during income tax like they usually get bashed for not doing, the majority would very likely get between 1-2k back if they filed but are to scared to do so with a 'borrowed' SSN. Scared of being deported if caught (which is a fear most of them have 24/7). There's always exceptions of course, but out of 10yrs work experience, this has been the case. This is only one of the issues Trump and other candidates havn't provided a solution that seemed both logical and feasible to me, but that only influences my vote.

I think that we just need to make immigrating to America much less of a stretched out process, and much less of a headache for those trying to get in, though with our current government, I doubt that's very likely..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

He never implied war. He implied an economical embargo which is equally stupid because

1) There is no "Brexit" provision on NAFTA for the US to unilaterally "leave" or renounce it and

2) An economical embargo would hurt the US about as much as it would hurt us: We're the US second biggest trade partner and your economy stands to loose almost as much since the overall trade between our nations is over half a Trillion but the trade deficit the US gets out of the deal it's less than 50 Billion (So that's like a 10% deficit, pretty much representing as close as a perfectly equal trade balance as it gets)

Simple math means that Trump would almost instantly bankrupt the US with an economical embargo on US:

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Not to mention it seems radically silly to physically divide two countries with such economical dependency with a wall. The great wall of China worked over 2k years ago because it was keeping invading armies out and you know, that was over 2k years ago

Also while I mostly agree with the assertion that most people have known at least a few truly racist Trump supporters (Many if you ever came close to engaging the Alt right crowd) what the Clinton campaign has been doing is 100x more deplorable: They provoked, in an extremely calculated fashion, incidents at Trump rallies:

-------

Current Rig

-------

55 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

third parties cannot win. 

even if all the people in the middle went third party there are still enough people who legitimately believe trump or hillary will be good, that one or the other will still win without trouble. 

In america, a third party vote IS a vote wasted, plain and simple. 

I'd rather vote for the lesser of two evils than waste it completely. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

2 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I haven't really heard of a better solution to the issue.

Though yes, the wall idea is pretty ridiculous.

I think that we just need to make immigrating to America much less of a stretched out process, and much less of a headache for those trying to get in, though with our current government, I doubt that's very likely..

That's one of the things I would like to see done. Even though it wouldn't affect me or my family directly, it is an issue that did affect some of my family members before my time. More than that, I'd just like to see less silly ideas from political candidates.