Your top three...

Sarcasm

this guy :P

You know, I don't think you've put in your two cents so far...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what the vet thinks.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

You know, I don't think you've put in your two cents so far...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what the vet thinks.

emma watson

mila kunis

Keira Knightley

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I don't have a ranking, but here are a few.

Danielle Sharp, Maria Anohina, Avril Lavigne, Amy Adams, Mary Louise Parker, Alexandra Daddario, Gaia Weiss, Kate Beckinsale, and Heidi Klum.

Notable mentions; Caroline Windberg, Misa Campo, "Katyuska Moonfox", Tiffany Alvord, Emma Watson, Akemi Katsuki and Tiffany Xu.

Will update again.

I don't have a ranking, but here are a few.

Danielle Sharp, Maria Anohina, Avril Lavigne, Amy Adams, Mary Louise Parker, Alexandra Daddario, Gaia Weiss, Kate Beckinsale, and Heidi Klum.

Notable mentions; Misa Campo, "Katyuska Moonfox", Tiffany Alvord and Tiffany Xu.

With that many choices, you don't get no honourable mentions.

Damn, I don't think I've seen a movie with her in it for a while.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Its you...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Well, not in any particular order:

Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games)

Scarlett Johansson

Ellen Page (I think she looked best from the movie Inception)

Bonus: Shailene Woodley

Now that I think of it, I have always liked blondes/brunettes, is there anything wrong with me?  :P

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Now that I think of it, I have always liked blondes/brunettes, is there anything wrong with me?  :P

ROFL, not a chance, if there is anything wrong with you because of that then I don't want to live on this planet anymore

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ROFL, not a chance, if there is anything wrong with you because of that then I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Haha, I know don't worry. My friends like to tease me about it. They always try to ask why I don't like red or black hair?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

no "the girl who sits behind me in Linear Algebra"

Damnit, I was about to say "the girl who sits beside me in English AP"

In no particular order...

Jeni Suk

Emma Watson

Amy Adams

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

If her name happens to be Alexandra, possibly.

One of the pictures i posted you used :D

Ellen Page, Karen Gillian and then my English teacher (don't judge me)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I have a huge thing for redheads 

yeah... me to 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Now with redheads, are they looked at as more attractive because of their rarity? It's something I've always wondered.

Now with redheads, are they looked at as more attractive because of their rarity? It's something I've always wondered.

tbh idk, just something about the way the hair is and how it makes their faces look its like 10/10 would drool again

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

We will never know...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

In no particular order...

Emilia Clarke (IMO looks way better as Daenerys from GoT)

Rose Leslie (Also from GoT)

Jenna Louise Coleman

and if I could the Two Girls who sit in front of me in Maths who have surprisingly similar features to the first two listed. Hmmm something about me and TV characters meh they're hot anyway. 

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.