Your top three...

Sarcasm

You don't get to run away. Come out of the closet.

.... Alright fine. Be that way. But you have to be nice to me about this. Since you are forcing me to do this. 

Before I do post it, define "attractive"? Purely aesthetic? Do their personalities matter? Or what?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

.... Alright fine. Be that way. But you have to be nice to me about this. Since you are forcing me to do this. 

Before I do post it, define "attractive"? Purely aesthetic? Do their personalities matter? Or what?

Purely aesthetic, and for the love of God, no adult stars, male or female...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

1) Linus Sebastian

2) Rose leslie

3) Amrita Acharia

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Purely aesthetic, and for the love of God, no adult stars, male or female...

Obviously. 

Then the answer is none. I am binary. Either I am or am not attracted to someone. I have no way to quantify that. Therefore, there is no best for me. I either have to take into account something aside from pure aesthetics, or I can't choose a "best".

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Obviously. 

Then the answer is none. I am binary. Either I am or am not attracted to someone. I have no way to quantify that. Therefore, there is no best for me. I either have to take into account something aside from pure aesthetics, or I can't choose a "best".

Would you quit being difficult and answer the question?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Would you quit being difficult and answer the question?

... I can't answer the question if I don't have an answer.

† Christian Member †

... I can't answer the question if I don't have an answer.

That's not how my math tests work...

1. Emma Watson

2. Alexandra Daddario

3. Scarlett Johansson

Bonus entry: Lindsey Stirling

That's not how my math tests work...

If you accept animated answers, imagine her, but 6-8 years older:

89270.jpg

If you don't accept anime answers, whoever looks likes her (i.e. no one since no one has natural pink hair) but is real and at least 18 years old (I'm 19 fyi). 

I could go on, but to simplify it for you, I like red/pink hair and petite bodies. 

I mean, really. I have no barometer (type of measuring device) equivalent for this. I could say any 3 women that are even remotely attractive and that would be a true, real, answer. I just don't measure attractiveness. I don't know how, and never have. 

There is a distinct difference in how I act towards women. Like, there are those that are pretty and those that aren't, to me (it's subjective). Then there are those that, for whatever reason, I feel drawn to. It's like a crush I guess. And there are far too many women to consider for me to even think of picking a "top 3". 

Sorry. There's a reason I said I'd stay out of this. The ostracize thing was true, but the other reason is because I can't decide something like this. I wouldn't even know where to start. 

I have 0 experience with this stuff. And I'd prefer it stay that way.

† Christian Member †

I love how half of you say Alex, yet less than a quarter of you would've even heard of her before I joined the forum.

So : Sweet Potato

Faye Reagan

Candace Cage

Faye Reagan

Candace Cage

-.-''''

EDIT: No "adult stars" please. I don't need to know what's getting you off at night.

Emma Watson

Jennifer Lawrence

Scarlett Johansson

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

1.The girl I like!

2.The girl I like!

3.The girl I like!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

1. Olivia Wilde (Thirteen :wub: )

2. Yvonne Strahovski

3. Lindsay Lohan (before drugs)

i7 6700k@4.5Ghz Asus Maximus VIII Hero - EVGA GTX1070 ACX3.0 8GB - Samsung 850Pro 256Gb - 1.5TB HD155UI Samsung - Antec HCG-520M - NZXT H440 - Logitech G610 - Logitech G502 - Edifier E3100 - LG 29UM68 Ultrawide 

• 3 weeks later...

3h4et5b5fik0bh5v0ai2.png

936full-kate-mara.jpg

I'm all out of other ideas.

EDIT: I'm actually gonna have to go with this one. Don't know her name, but she's cute and that talent...

aBKdzP2_460sa.gif

Go forth and maximize profits.