The battery is worse then a Samsung s3

No aux jack

Expensive

Glitch

Horrible wireless ear buds

Waste of time

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

For me no physical keyboard, no go.

Might be a silly requirement but that's just a must for me :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Because apple consumers are sheep who'll buy the newest apple no matter what it is, or the reviews it gets.

Simple as that.

Can't wait for tim cook to finish driving that train wreck of a company into the ground. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Most top of the line flagship phones are expensive.  Each iPhone has been around the same price at release since at least the 5S.  So saying it is expensive is true, it is more than other phones but is it as wildly expensive as people make it sound? No. A 32GB iPhone 7 Plus is cheaper *AT RELEASE* than the Samsung S7 Edge was *AT RELEASE.*  I can't comment on battery life but I doubt it is any worse than previous iPhones. And the no headphone jack is a problem for some people, maybe even for the majority of people but it comes with an adapter so why complain.  Also if you don't like it don't buy it.  Or a person could not go out to eat once or twice and save up and buy a decent $50 set of bluetooth headphone with decent battery life because I HIGHLY doubt people are listening to stuff on their headphones for more than 4-6 hours a day max.  I don't know about any glitches so no comment.  And again if someone doesn't like the ear buds then don't f***ing buy them!  And I doubt it is a waste of time for anyone who actually wanted to buy it.

http://www.igalaxys7.com/ (scroll all the way down)

http://www.iphone7buzz.com/iphone-7-release-date-specs-price-and-other-news/ (scroll halfway down)

iPhone 7 32GB vs S7 = iPhone 7 cheaper by $20

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB vs S7 Edge = iPhone 7 Plus cheaper by $10

*Prices are at release not current*

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

android isn't much better off. look at the google allo release, nexus to pixel... it's a bit of a mess for stock android at least 

5 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Interesting, at the moment I am looking into buying an iPhone 7 Plus. Why? Because I hate my Galaxy S5 a lot. Why not buy another Galaxy? Because I will never buy another android phone ever again. 

I can recommand sony experia ;)

@Gamessys You're wasting your time trying to argue with someone who I'd almost bet has never touched an iPhone, and who more than likely just hates apple because it's apple. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Oh, I thought that was common knowledge? 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Actually I have used an apple product. And it was horrible.

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

@Gamessys You're wasting your time trying to argue with someone who I'd almost bet has never touched an iPhone, and who more than likely just hates apple because it's apple. 

That's true but it just bugs me.  I've had both Android and iOS and I prefer iOS for the simple reason that the operating system, in my opinion, is far better and more polished and efficient than Android.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

1 minute ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

What apple product and what was horrible about it? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Then complain about that specific product, not a new product that you probably haven't even held in your hand. Also if that "Apple product" was anything other than an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus then this thread should have never even been created.

1 minute ago, Gamessys said:

That's true but it just bugs me.  I've had both Android and iOS and I prefer iOS for the simple reason that the operating system, in my opinion, is far better and more polished and efficient than Android.

The state if iOs is horrible. So many glitches, horrible updates, and how it ruined a bunch of features according to the most pro apple people. At this point, Android is a juicy steak dinner and iOs is a cheap dinner

The state if iOs is horrible. So many glitches, horrible updates, and how it ruined a bunch of features according to the most pro apple people. At this point, Android is a juicy steak dinner and iOs is a cheap dinner

Want to give some examples instead of saying "hurr durr because it's bad!" Doing that just makes you sound like a fool.

2 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Then complain about that specific product, not a new product that you probably haven't even held in your hand. Also if that "Apple product" was anything other than an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus then this thread should have never even been created.

Actually I did try to iPhone 7 when work gave it to me. Needless to say I returned it.

23 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Because apple consumers are sheep who'll buy the newest apple no matter what it is, or the reviews it gets.

Simple as that.

Can't wait for tim cook to finish driving that train wreck of a company into the ground. 

im usually an apple sheep but i hate the iphone 7 lol

3 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

What apple product and what was horrible about it? 

I tried the IPhone 7, the 6, 5, 4, and 3 all as a phone from work. Everyone I gave back to them.

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I tried the IPhone 7, the 6, 5, 4, and 3 all as a phone from work. Everyone I gave back to them.

And what was "horrible" about them....

Also, what kind of company hires a twelve year old....I'm pretty sure there are laws against that. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

That seems unlikely. You sound like an angry 14-16 year old who can't form opinions based on products, so he judges based off of tropes about the company.

Okkk so you obviously don't like Apple or iPhones or whatever.  But why does that mean you have to just bash it because it doesn't fit what you want, ask for a different phone.  Tell the people you work for "don't give me iPhones I hate them" or just use your own phone that's probably easier.

2 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Want to give some examples instead of saying "hurr durr because it's bad!" Doing that just makes you sound like a fool.

Ok.

I attempted to boot up the IPhone 7, and it turns off, immediately turns off, and then turns back on after repeating the cycle.

The phone kept overheating. I look into it, and the OS took up most of the cpu process

The phone kept flickering when I attempted to use it over 50 percent brightness.

Just some examples. My Co workers had these problems too.

2 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Okkk so you obviously don't like Apple or iPhones or whatever.  But why does that mean you have to just bash it because it doesn't fit what you want, ask for a different phone.  Tell the people you work for "don't give me iPhones I hate them" or just use your own phone that's probably easier.

A snippet from his profile should explain it all:

Interests: 

Getting First Impressions of Community with fake troll posts (Just started trying this out)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

And what was "horrible" about them....

Also, what kind of company hires a twelve year old....I'm pretty sure there are laws against that. 

A "12 year old?" From where?

Ok.

I attempted to boot up the IPhone 7, and it turns off, immediately turns off, and then turns back on after repeating the cycle.

The phone kept overheating. I look into it, and the OS took up most of the cpu process

The phone kept flickering when I attempted to use it over 50 percent brightness.

Just some examples. My Co workers had these problems too.

Then return them. Every new thing has problems, look at basically every game release and look at the new Samsung Note, IT LITERALLY EXPLODES but no you're not complaining about that.