IPhone 7- A Waste of money

♠FlamieMeister♠
Just now, Gamessys said:

Then return them. Every new thing has problems, look at basically every game release and look at the new Samsung Note, IT LITERALLY EXPLODES but no you're not complaining about that.

Because I didn't use the Note. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

A snippet from his profile should explain it all:

Ahh anyway I think we should continue to indulge him.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

4 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Ok.

I attempted to boot up the IPhone 7, and it turns off, immediately turns off, and then turns back on after repeating the cycle.

The phone kept overheating. I look into it, and the OS took up most of the cpu process

The phone kept flickering when I attempted to use it over 50 percent brightness.

Just some examples. My Co workers had these problems too.

1) So either you were doing something blatantly wrong/stupid or you happened to get a defective phone (it happens with all products). That's definitely not the normal behavior for the majority of devices. 

2) See #1

3) See #1

4) Either you're lying, because none of these are even remotely close to be common issues, or your company got a bunch of phones from a bad batch. Again, shit happens. DOA products are a real thing. 

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

A "12 year old?" From where?

Look at how you're acting and then look at how a twelve year old acts. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

1) So either you were doing something blatantly wrong/stupid or you happened to get a defective phone (it happens with all products). That's definitely not the normal behavior for the majority of devices. 

2) Also not an issue for the vast majority (99.9999%) of devices. 

3) See above

4) Either you're lying, because none of these are even remotely close to be common issues, or your company got a bunch of phones from a bad batch. 

Look at how you're acting and then look at how a twelve year old acts. 

Look at how your acting and then look at a COD player.

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

1 minute ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Because I didn't use the Note. 

Yet you say iOS is shit right now even though you haven't fully tested it on every device capable of running it! Works perfectly on my iPhone 6s Plus, works fine on my iPad Mini, works fine on my friends iPhone.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

3 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Ahh anyway I think we should continue to indulge him.

Really? Oh boy I love listening to an apple sheep talk!

Obvious troll is obvious. 

Also, irony? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, Gamessys said:

Yet you say iOS is shit right now even though you haven't fully tested it on every device capable of running it! Works perfectly on my iPhone 6s Plus, works fine on my iPad Mini, works fine on my friends iPhone.

#Applesheep

Just now, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I've only been using iPhones for about 2 and a bit years and I thoroughly enjoy using them.  Not because Apple is a god company and all should bow before them, they just make good products *IN MY OPINION* and I am hardly an Apple sheep when I am typing this into Windows 10 running on a custom built PC.

#Applesheep

#hatersgonnahate

#hatersgonnahate

#theylaughcauseyouwasteyourmoneyinsteadofbuyingfood

4 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Obvious troll is obvious. 

Also, irony? 

No irony...

Did you not read the part where I said I returned IPhone back to work?

#theylaughcauseyouwasteyourmoneyinsteadofbuyingfood

#icanaffordaphoneandfood

#icanaffordaphoneandfood

#onlyramenthough

#onlyramenthough

#nicecliche

5 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

No irony...

Did you not read the part where I said I returned IPhone back to work?

irony - doing something ironically.

Calling people sheep for buying anything apple is literally the definition of irony. 

I think that's enough trolling for one day. I'm done. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

#nicecliche

#windows10morelikewindowsvista

#windows10morelikewindowsvista

Ok but for real? Windows 7? STILL? Living in 2009 buddy.

There are more windows 7 computers then windows 10. Plus, why would I use an OS that hampers performance?

Also, just to point out something:

If you were smart enough, then you shouldn't have joined in. Seems like you can't resist the click bait

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

There are more windows 7 computers then windows 10. Plus, why would I use an OS that hampers performance?

The performance of 7 vs 10 is almost identical.

Also, just to point out something:

If you were smart enough, then you shouldn't have joined in. Seems like you can't resist the click bait

Nah I just like debating.

This isn't as much of a debate ss it is of you getting #Triggered

This isn't as much of a debate ss it is of you getting #Triggered

How am I getting triggered?  The first post I made I literally gave you sources and proved that the new iPhones are not more expensive than other phones *at release*.

1 hour ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Why?

The battery is worse then a Samsung s3

No aux jack

Expensive

Glitch

Horrible wireless ear buds

Waste of time

Let's see, the battery life is worse than an S3. It has a better battery life than the 6S, which is better than my G2, which destroys the S3. No it isn't bad, it's actually awesome, considering it has a smaller battery and many, many more gimmicks than the S3, and in every single test beats it, arguably by a huge margin. 

Expensive. So is the S7 (especially Edge), the HTC 10, G5 in some countries, etc. The times of iPhones costing much more than competition have been over for few years now.

Horrible airpods. Yeah, I'd agree they are bad since they are supposed to sound like regular earpods, but I thought you were complaining about stuff you actually tested? They are an optional extra costing $159, and companies don't give such stuff to their employees. 

Waste of time? Not more than wasting time with any phone since 3310 basically. 

I only had enough experience (a lot of experience) with 5S and 6S so I can't comment on others, but they are not bad phones, they are far, far from it. 

Coming from a person who would not buy an iPhone because it isn't for his needs. 

@djdwosk97

Again arguing in an Apple thread? :P

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.