What's your favorite Netflix, HBO etc TV series

VAkena

Suggest some good shows to watch, I'm looking at starting How to Get Away With Murder

Just finished breaking bad, better call saul. 

Binge watching the sopranos now. Now I'm at s6ep1.

Gonna watch the wire next. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

On Netflix I enjoyed Prison Break

On HBO I like to watch Ballers and Silicon Valley

Hello

i don't have any of those, but i binge watch the simpsons, and also american crime when there's a new season on abc. god, do i love that show.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

last man standing, fixer upper, and salvage dawgs.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Longmire, House of Cards, and Borgia (not The Borgias) on Netflix.

Game of Thrones, The Wire, and The Night Of on HBO.

I'm rewatching House. Must have seen the entire series at least 4 or 5 times. No surprises as to why I relate to Hugh's character.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Taxi Cab confessions, which I fell for, but I believe to be fake.

Lillyhammer is a good series.

Suits is another.

How To Get Away With Murder is an amazing show, too bad the characters are shitty and unlikeable. I've learned a lot though, I've taken notes of various terms and also learned stuff like it's legal to pay a professional for a testimony, when to talk, how you should answer, what woes the jury, jury nullification, fifth amendment, types of trials, how much information you should give, use a recorder for negotiations, lawyer tactics to get you to talk and whole lot more.

Here's a small glimpse of what you're about to get yourself into, I hid it on a spoiler tag because some people (like me) prefer to know absolutely nothing before watching to get an unbiased idea on their own. I've not included any major spoiler but only explained why I like/hate the characters.  

Spoiler

From the 5 students,

1. Laurel's the only one I liked, she was cool, calm and seem to be the only one who's kept her composure throughout the two seasons. She's like a mini Annalise.

2. Wes is a whinny ungrateful little bitch that always find a way to get himself into trouble (honestly, I've never seen an utterly useless character such as him).

3. Michaela is a know-it-all crybaby who thinks way too much highly of herself compared to the rest of them. She likes to live her princess-y dream which is annoying for the most part because of the way she acts. She'll also turn into a mini Wes.

4. Connor was likeable at first, he was actually my favorite since I thought he was cool and conniving but the guilt ate away at him throughout season 1 and became a mini Wes by the start of season 2.

5. Asher's only good quality was that he's funny, from the way he talked to the way he acted, he's the guy that removed my stress throughout season 1. Too bad it all went away during season 2 so yeah, no more fun guy just another mini Wes.

From Annalise's team

1. Annalise is amazing, that's all I got to say. I like how she's on top of every problem they faced. I'm relieved that it's someone like here that babysits those 4 little shits.

2. Bonnie is also great, I love how she always shows who's boss when those sassy 5 stir up trouble inside the house. She's very loyal to Annalise which makes me like her even more.

3. Frank's my favorite, I like how they have a guy that they can always rely on when things go south. He does all the cool dirty stuff without questions. He's extremely loyal to Annalise (which will be explained on Season 2).

I'd really like to further explain why I hate these characters but it'll be a major spoiler so yeah, that's the best I could do for now.

Regular/Traditional TV series: Once Upon a Time, The Following, Law and Order SVU, Bones, Master Chef, Master Chef Jr., Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen, Good Eats, Hells Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, American Horror Story, Property Brothers, Portlandia, Parks and Rec.

Netflix: Orange is the New Black though I've watched a little bit of Stranger Things and that looks interesting.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization