Norwegians! Where do you buy your stuff?

Heia!

I recently moved to Norway and I was wondering where Norwegians buy their electronics stuff.

We have a Elkjøp in town, but I did either not find the things I was looking for (ND filters, DP-HDMI adapters), or they were kinda expensive (SD cards).

So where do you people buy things on the semi-cheap?

Tusen takk

according to my pal , Komplett (online based store , sometimes expensive , but have good sales, and never had 1080 stock problems :P )  

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

I'm not a Norwegian, but according to this thread:

Norwegian PC stores are:

Komplett
Dustin Home
Advance.no
Cdon.no
MPX.no <--- Best Buy / Fry's type store for Norway, sells PC parts
Tofte Elektriske
PS.no
Multicom <--- good place to buy a monitor, sells lots of home theater PC equipment
Mamoz
Max FPS <--- Geared toward high end gaming and overclocking

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Prisjakt.no is my favorite filtering system because it also have filters on shops.

prisguide.no is good option too.

I buy 80% from komplett.no as they are big, safe and keeps my receipts

The other 15% is:

Elkjøp and lefdal ( i believe they are related and receipts works on the other shop)

the rest is things like maxfps.no, teknikk magasinet and random sites + ebay and directly from manufacturers.

ebay had my wrist support and Zowie mico when i used those religiously. etc.