Whyyyyyyyy.

mkessler9

So I was talking to a friend today about my gaming computer today and then he asked what a gaming computer was... AHHHHHHH! I can't believe this. Are there more people that don't know what a gaming computer is?  

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

Not in this section of the internet, I assure you. You're safe here, sit down, take some hot coco. *Wraps up in blanket*

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

Not in this section of the internet, I assure you. You're safe here, sit down, take some hot coco. *Wraps up in blanket*

*Reads. Gets up to make hot chocolate*

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

*Reads. Gets up to make hot chocolate*

*reads. to lazy to make hot chocolate*

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

lots of stupid ppl in this world, i have two friends and both of them have gotten good gaming computers, one have a 377k stock speed and a reference gtx 680 stock speed and the other one have a 477k at 4,4GHz and a "msi gtx 780 gaming" clocked to 1200MHz... the funny thing is that the one with the 377k stock and 680 strongly belives he have the best computer just because he have a motherboard that is a little more expensive (we are talking about a msi z87-g45 vs a asus p8z77 lx)

can I just cut some potential elitism short by saying that it does not make you stupid if you do not really know what makes a computer a gaming computer. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

lots of stupid ppl in this world, i have two friends and both of them have gotten good gaming computers, one have a 377k stock speed and a reference gtx 680 stock speed and the other one have a 477k at 4,4GHz and a "msi gtx 780 gaming" clocked to 1200MHz... the funny thing is that the one with the 377k stock and 680 strongly belives he have the best computer just because he have a motherboard that is a little more expensive (we are talking about a msi z87-g45 vs a asus p8z77 lx)

LOOOL

can I just cut some potential elitism short by saying that it does not make you stupid if you do not really know what makes a computer a gaming computer. 

It doesn't make you stupid, but it DOES make you ignorant to an extent.

It doesn't make you stupid, but it DOES make you ignorant to an extent.

Add it to the great and long list of ignorance; Ignorance is not inherently a bad thing it just means that you are not educated or informed on a topic. It is only a bad thing if you claim to talk with authority about something of which you are ignorant. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558