Samsung sued over Note 7 burning a man

PRTI
1 minute ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

The way the title is displayed, it sounds like the Note 7 killed the guy xD! Misleading :l

Well i did not say "burning to death" it burned the man and i think a 2nd degree burn can be called "burning"

I think the title is how it should be, but its up to you to decide

Just now, keNNySOC said:

-snip-

Yeah i know, its that when people see (burned or shot), theyr first reaction is "Hehe, lets go see who died!" :p.

Groomlake Authority

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

Yeah i know, its that when people see (burned or shot), theyr first reaction is "Hehe, lets go see who died!" :p.

SAMSUNG NOTE 7 PRANK (GONE WRONG) (GONE SEXUAL) (GONE HOMO) (PRANKSTER DIES WITH HIS FAMILY)

On 17-9-2016 at 7:59 PM, Gamessys said:

If the phone exploded on him before the recall this lawsuit is perfectly fine.  If he saw the recall and did not return the phone then the man is 100% at fault.  If I knew my phone could explode at any moment I would stop using it immediately and return it ASAP.

This covers it, point is you have to proof as the company that you did enough to make him aware of the issue and recall. However in most places the law is clear on that so if they followed that they should be fine.

If it was before the recall the company simply has to pay up the reasonable sum in settlement.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

20 minutes ago, Carde said:

This covers it, point is you have to proof as the company that you did enough to make him aware of the issue and recall. However in most places the law is clear on that so if they followed that they should be fine.

If it was before the recall the company simply has to pay up the reasonable sum in settlement.

I'm betting he gets 50k.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Just now, christianled59 said:

I'm betting he gets 50k.

If it was before than that is a reasonable number and not unlike what I have seen before.

If not than well companies like Samsung have plenty of lawyers on payroll bit of a waste not to use them if the case goes on ;)

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

5 hours ago, Carde said:

If it was before than that is a reasonable number and not unlike what I have seen before.

If not than well companies like Samsung have plenty of lawyers on payroll bit of a waste not to use them if the case goes on ;)

Supposedly, it was before.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.