1 to 10. Confession and Impression about LTT Community and LMG

wowotek
36 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

<3 

39 minutes ago, NavyCuda said:

@ShadowCaptain Don't be so modest, we know I make this place 10/10, but you bump us all the way to 100/10.

The community here is really the same as every other forum.  Core group of active posters.  The extremely high post count users are often full of themselves or douches.  Mods here are quite good though.

yeah finally someone talking positive response xD

6 hours ago, CAPCOM UK said:

You are a large example.

Been reading these forums for over 2 years mate.

@wowotekI wouldnt say Im bad. I can agree I get salty fast here though. But I didnt know either of you have been lurking. Im sorry about that. Ive just seen too many 13 year old nagging because they had a post no one answered

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

It seems that an overwhelming number of new users don't even attempt to use proper spelling or grammar. I feel like a lot of them are below 13 years old.

`

16 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

@wowotekI wouldnt say Im bad. I can agree I get salty fast here though. But I didnt know either of you have been lurking. Im sorry about that. Ive just seen too many 13 year old nagging because they had a post no one answered

14 hours ago, klh2000 said:

It seems that an overwhelming number of new users don't even attempt to use proper spelling or grammar. I feel like a lot of them are below 13 years old.

i'm sorry if my English is a bit quirky or even messy I live not in English speaking country hehehe. and also i'm not 13 y/o hahahaha. but i'm not too old to take any correction xD

1 hour ago, wowotek said:

i'm sorry if my English is a bit quirky or even messy I live not in English speaking country hehehe. and also i'm not 13 y/o hahahaha. but i'm not too old to take any correction xD

Yours is fine, there are some that are hard to understand.

`

Having been on this forum since early 2013, I can tell y'all that we've had better days. The main complaints haven't really changed (apart from the complaints about moderators).

On 9/15/2016 at 8:33 AM, Clanscorpia said:

@Minibois @ShadowCaptain All these below 100s talking about community xD 

You do not have to post to get an understanding about the community, I've been reading this forum for 3 years now but have not posted much. 

1 hour ago, Ivo said:

You do not have to post to get an understanding about the community, I've been reading this forum for 3 years now but have not posted much. 

Again, replied to this

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

LTT Community... well, I can't say much, since I'm rather new, but it's rather inactive compared to another web forum I go on. Either that, or I don't know what to post about.

LMG, I feel like Linus (and probably Luke sometimes) kinda take the credit a little much, although I understand if the editors are fine with their positions. I don't want this to affect LMG for the worse, because I still like the content.

Overall, 7 or 8/10

Linus' earrings suit him

Please check out this thread: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/659360-saints-row-2s-features/

Rizen and Vehga 2017

LMG:

- Video quality: 8.5

- Content:         7

- presentage:   7.5

- Community:    6

- Moderation:    7.5

- Forum funtionality and layout: 5

These are my numbers for what its worth.

The quality of the content is good, but sometimes they could go more deeply into certain topics.

The community on itself is okay, But fanism with certain users is still a thing.

But to be honnest, that is an issue on pretty much any online community.

And there is basicly not much to do about it.

But some people should learn how to discuss on the internet in a mature and polité way.

And keep discussions civil.

So called "core members" of the community with more then 10K posts is not realy a thing to me.

I treat everybody equaly, nomatter if they have 10K+ posts or only 10.

Because having 10K + posts doesnt make them any more credible then users who dont have manny posts atall, since post counts is not an indication for somebodies knowledge!.

Moderation has pretty improved imo.

And as a moderator from another large community on the internet, i verrywell know and understand how hard of a job it can be sometimes.

People should think about that for a minute, and give them some credits, instead of being negative about them all the time.

The Forum functionality and layout, i think there is allot that could be improved uphere.

I personaly dont like this forum atall, and i still think that the previous forum was better.

But ofc thats just my opinnion. :)

17 hours ago, Sintezza said:

LMG:

- Video quality: 8.5

- Content:         7

- presentage:   7.5

- Community:    6

- Moderation:    7.5

- Forum funtionality and layout: 5

These are my numbers for what its worth.

The quality of the content is good, but sometimes they could go more deeply into certain topics.

The community on itself is okay, But fanism with certain users is still a thing.

But to be honnest, that is an issue on pretty much any online community.

And there is basicly not much to do about it.

But some people should learn how to discuss on the internet in a mature and polité way.

And keep discussions civil.

So called "core members" of the community with more then 10K posts is not realy a thing to me.

I treat everybody equaly, nomatter if they have 10K+ posts or only 10.

Because having 10K + posts doesnt make them any more credible then users who dont have manny posts atall, since post counts is not an indication for somebodies knowledge!.

Moderation has pretty improved imo.

And as a moderator from another large community on the internet, i verrywell know and understand how hard of a job it can be sometimes.

People should think about that for a minute, and give them some credits, instead of being negative about them all the time.

The Forum functionality and layout, i think there is allot that could be improved uphere.

I personaly dont like this forum atall, and i still think that the previous forum was better.

But ofc thats just my opinnion. :)

why do you give 8.5 for the video ? just asking

On 9/15/2016 at 6:09 PM, wowotek said:

Woow rude much ? :(

It's not rude to say his opinion, you even asked us for our confession, you are just being a hypocrite by calling him rude.

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

Just now, IAEInferno said:

It's not rude to say his opinion, you even asked us for our confession, you are just being a hypocrite by calling him rude.

nah, i'm just trying to make this thread alive hahaha. I don't take it too much, and yes it is his opinion.

Just now, wowotek said:

nah, i'm just trying to make this thread alive hahaha. I don't take it too much, and yes it is his opinion.

Yeah sure dude, "alive".

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

Just now, IAEInferno said:

Yeah sure dude, "alive".

Omg hahaha, sorry just look up. not good at english

11 hours ago, wowotek said:

why do you give 8.5 for the video ? just asking

Just for the image and sound quality of the video´s and live casts.

So mainly for the editing and technical staff etc.

On 9/15/2016 at 1:22 PM, NavyCuda said:

The extremely high post count users are often full of themselves or douches.

high.png

:(

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

1 minute ago, wowotek said:

it's often, not allxD

Na, it can be me sometimes. I try to not, but sometimes I can be full of myself.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

11 minutes ago, spwath said:

Na, it can be me sometimes. I try to not, but sometimes I can be full of myself.

I'm just not high post count here, but I'm full of myself!

I'm so fucking awesome it hurts.