Cannot decide the motherboard of my build

Yue

My current list of components

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GWv34C

Basically, I have been searching for z170 Micro-ATX motherboard that supports crossfire that is either black, red, or black/red.

The pricing isn't a issue. As long as its not something too crazy like $300 with a lot of stuff that I would never use.

Which has been really hard, but I did narrowed it down to 4 motherboards. (If there is better ones, please tell me)

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE

GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5

Asus Z170M-PLUS

ASRock Z170M OC Formula

I honestly don't like this motherboard that much since it has the yellow color on its PCI Express.

Also, one big sucker for me would be BIOs being easy to navigate and overclock fairly easy.

5 minutes ago, Yue said:

Basically, I have been searching for z170 Micro-ATX motherboard that supports crossfire that is either black, red, or black/red.

The pricing isn't a issue. As long as its not something too crazy like $300 with a lot of stuff that I would never use.

Which has been really hard, but I did narrowed it down to 4 motherboards. (If there is better ones, please tell me)

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE

GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5

Asus Z170M-PLUS

ASRock Z170M OC Formula

I honestly don't like this motherboard that much since it has the yellow color on its PCI Express.

Also, one big sucker for me would be BIOs being easy to navigate and overclock fairly easy.

M8 your kidding with that R9 fury with 4GB of vram. With that price you may as well get a GTX 1080 from MSi and it will be cheaper and yielding more performance.

11 hours ago, NeoSk11zle said:

M8 your kidding with that R9 fury with 4GB of vram. With that price you may as well get a GTX 1080 from MSi and it will be cheaper and yielding more performance.

I already bought it when it was onsale, around $300, which was a great price.  

And my question is about motherboard ,not what graphics card I chose

3 minutes ago, Yue said:

I already bought it when it was onsale, around $300, which was a great price.  

Yup, then you should have no problem selling it and getting a single, more powerful GPU (say, a possible Vega card or a Gtx 1070/80) when you'd rather CF, no?

11 hours ago, Yue said:

A few tweaks to make it better:

1. Change the RAM. This kit will not only perform better, it'll even be a tad bit cheaper! Only difference is that it is black rather than red; if you'd REALLY have it be red instead, then pay those extra $ and change it to this other one.
  2. Frankly, a 6700k + this cooler would be a smarter purchase (as far as performance and longevity goes) than a 6600k + 240mm AIO.
  3. Wait... let me see if I get this straight: 80$ for a 120gb SSD? U kidding me?? That SSD is not only outdated, it's also overpriced. Either get a sane 40$~ 120gb SSD so that you can spend the money on more important stuff (see the item above) or get yourself a 240gb SSD. Personally, I'd go with the first option, but that's up to you.

As for the mobo, I'd go with Gigabyte's Gaming 5, if you are a fan of the red. I personally don't like it, so I'll throw Asrock's Z170M Extreme4 as another option.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Asus Maximuss VIII Gene.

Also the Asrock Z170M OC Formula allthough its black / yellow.

Its still a very good board.