3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Stealth i need a new laptop that doesn't weigh a metric ton. Running a T61 rn

I would love to win the racer blade, because it is perfect for when I can't bring my desktop to game on.

On Sunday, September 04, 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to win Razer blade becose i have 6 years old toshiba laptop and i spend all my money for donating kid's who are sick of cancer. But if i wont win still more you give more you get.

I desperatley need new razor blade i have not shaved for months.

I would use the new Razer 14 for ze video games :D

Also photoshop and other work, which would be awesome!

I would love to win the razor blade because My old gaming laptop broke and then my school laptop broke ??. So I have been out of the pc game for a while and I have been using an iPad for my school work. Also congratulations on the 3 Million subscribers you guys have earned it.

I would like the blade! This would save me from hauling my heavy ass gaming desktop up and down the stairs to and from my vr space.

I can't be picky with gifts so great. If only I happen to win something I'll be so happy.

I would like a Razer Blade Stealth for 4 reasons.

1: 4K Adobe RGB color space display. That's kickass for my digital art needs. (Yes, i'm a digital artist #Self_Promotion)

2: Portability. Can easily fit in my bag and carry it around as it is really light (and i am a skinny guy)

3: It's an awesome machine for my daily needs (and with a Razer Core, for my gaming needs too)

and 4: i never ever have won a giveaway (hoping for a pity prize :P)

And that's all from me. :D

Toolbar-Cat-MEME-Funny-Pictures.jpg

My wife seems to be impervious to technology and as soon as she gets her hands on my laptop (as it is the only PC in the house and sometimes she needs to send some e-mails and attachments for work) I immediately start seeing all these toolbars and "accessories" that I hadn't previously been aware of, nor did I want in my life and/or PC. This is where the need for a second PC comes in, as her e-mailing needs seem to grow into a full-time hogging of my dear friend Lenny (a Lenovo Y50).

As for the machine itself, my choice is the Razer Blade 14, as it is one of the best all-in-ones (great portability for all the tech it's rocking), since it has one of the best dedicated graphics (the 1060), nice chunk of RAM (at 16GB) and the much appreciated i7 6700HQ. The 1080p screen makes it a great choice as it will conserve some of that power for longer usage and the 1TB NVME SSD is a dream come true (one that mere mortals mostly only see on YouTube videos).

As such, I'm going to be using it for gaming (World of Warships, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Civilization V and last but not least Settlers 7, which I've been a fanboy of since '93, same year as "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" and "NYPD Blue") and for work as well, since I do some video and photo editing on the go, work on InDesign and also large excel spreadsheets (which benefit from a good dose of RAM and a class leading CPU).

TLDR: there is a true need for a wonderful laptop such as this in our homestead and you would do a world of good by helping a brother out :)

would love to win Razer blade becose i have 6 years old toshiba laptop and i spend all my money for donating kid's who are sick of cancer. But if i wont win still more you give more you get.

I would absolutely love the New Razer Blade Silent! That 4k screen must be amazing!

I would want the Blade 14 because I am a gamer, having that 4k screen and Kaby Lake CPU would be a bit wasteful.

Never had a Laptop , sounds like the perfect first one :o

I need a new Cutting Board and a NEW Razer Blade 14 will look good in my kitchen.

new razer blade!

with that GTX 10 series, gaming on that machine on high settings is a breeze

I'd like to get the  New Razer Blade, since a laptop would be great for school and college afterwards. But the whole day is not just work and learn so I choose the blade over the blade stealth for some gaming in my freetime. As a student i don't have much money for a core and a graphics card so yeah, the new razer blade is my choice :) 

I'd love the Razer Blade for a performance game changer. It looks exactly what I'm looking for and would definitely make me more productive, save a lot of time and offer a greater experience to gaming overall too.