3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I need Blade Stealth for Power Point ;) Just kidding, Blade Stealth is an ideal laptop for programming and would make coding even more satisfactory for me than it is now.

I would love the new blade 14. It's awesome light for browsing dank memes and powerful for 360 no scopes in games too (thanks to the desktop 1060)

The blade stealth! Don't need heavy graphics in my laptop. Looks absolutely brilliant, thanks!

Blade 14, my ma always told me not to play with raz(e)r blades and now it's time to prove her wrong!

I want that Razer Blade 14 cause of them sweet 1060 graphics. That'ss get me so many frames.

Congrats on 3M subscriber milestone. I would love to have the new Razer blade with me because it's awesome :D

I prefer the blade as it has a gpu and I have wanted one since I was 12 and razer are the best + the blade has the power to run just about any game 

I like the blade 14 because it has a gtx 1080, a 9hour battery life, an i7 3.6ghz and a Chroma anti-ghosting keyboard. With that extreme performance it only weight 4ibs.It has 1080p touch screen. In my opinion it is really portable(and that is what I need). So I went for the blade 14 for gaming, Photoshop and school work using microsoft word.

My 5 years old fat 6ibs(kind of pissed off when I saw people take their laptop with single hand) laptop is buggy,unreliable and the battery life is even less than that blade 14 which is 100% to 0% in 2 hour light browsing, and a 1024x768, so it is almost unable to game and editing videos due to its old cpu and gpu(but when i do, it runs terrible).I need the backlit keyboard in dark environment while it doesn't have. Its chasse is make out of unreliable plastic(a dust, scratch, fingerprint magnet), even the non-sensitive touchpad is made from it, it feels sticky while using. It is unstable to operate and I have been operating clean install 5 times two month(every goddamn week in number). The worst thing is: my laptop is hugging with adware everyday in browser, I cannot browse the internet. It got slow wireless connect wifi and Bluetooth. It is not fit in my backpack too!

Also I just discover a new free game called "Forza 6:apex" in WINDOWS STORE, everyone in youtube plays it, and yes, my laptop cannot play that.

I heard that Razer gives free license of FL studio when buying their blade which is great for my audio editing job, but I cannot afford a $1000 gaming laptop. I really need this new blade 14 as an upgrade, then I can even play games on the bus, and fit in my bag.

Finally, congradurations on 3k suscribers. I hope you can do a huge giveaway when arrive 4k suscrobers

The new Blade. Power, Performance and mobility all in one. What a dream

The razer blade stealth coz I need a laptop for productivity purposes. 

congratulation on 3 mill subs I am one of them.:D

I would love to have a Razer blade stealth for Tafe in school next year doing graphic design, my mum is making me take her old potato dell laptop.

I would actually like to get the razer blade 14 do to the built in geforce 1060 for what i would use it for well most likely to replace that peace of shit razor i got from gillette freaking specs were terrible all i saw was some dude with red bits of toilet paper all over his face But mostly to start a gaming channel. Why the blade 14 instead of stealth easy im not an arstist im a gamer.

razer_old_school-1440x900.jpg

I would love the Razer Blade, it would be a fantastic driver for whenever I go out to a game party or if I'm staying the night.

Blade stealth would be an excellent replacement for my MSI GX623, which is almost dead now.

The new razer blade stealth would be cool. I can do my school work and play some games on it. 

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

That RAZR stealth would be my choice of the two, it has all the muscle you need without getting too flashy. ._. Because half-life one should totally be a benchmark for showing what a true piece of RAZR engineering can do.

The blade slteah please. That thing looks amazing. I want to say congratulations guys on getting 3 million subs. You guys turned a console peasant computer noob into a wan be pc master race  member. This laptop will fulfil this new dream of mine 

I would love the new blade.  I'm currently a high school student that studies engineering and having a laptop with a dedicated graphics card would be amazing for rendering models.  Plus who doesn't love to game.  

A Razer Blade 14 please, so I can be distracted while trying to earn my degree.

NEW Razer Blade because badly in need of a Gaming laptop.

Rig: I7 6700K, Sabertooth z170 mark 1, Avexir core 3200 (8x2), GTX 1080, Corsair RM 850, WD black 2x2 TB, Samsung evo m.2 250GB, Samsung evo pro 512GB, Corsair H115i, Cosrsair 750D. 

I would be a lie if I told that I never owned a laptop or pc or shit like that.... But I'd love to win a Razer blade or stealth (both are desirable) just cause, it makes me so happy to see a windows laptop with SO MUCH POTENTIAL in a body of a macbook?!!! It a dream come true

The new Razer Blade please (?) it would be so freaking awesome to have this little monster (and actually be capable of gaming, streaming and creating maybe..?) on the other side, imaging the fps i would achieve in minecraft with that! xD jk asides, there's so many games i would like to try on that that my mind just went off... anyway thanks for the GREAT content and cheers! B|