3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the new Blade. It looks so sexy and sleek, yet still has amazing specs. I don't usually post things on social media, but when I heard of this giveaway, I immediately went crazy and made an account here for it! Thank you!

Never had a gaming laptop nor will ever get one in the future but i will still be great if i were to win Razer blade 14 so i'm able to travel to my friend house to have a LAN party :D Oh and congratulation on your 3 million subs! ive been subscribe to this channel since 2013. KEEP THIS UP!

If I win I would definitely like the Razer Blade 14 as it is very small and light while packing a serious punch in gaming. This laptop would be great for me as it travel a lot and I am also a hard core gamer. If I won this laptop it would allow me to game on the go

Thanks

Would Love the New Razer Blade 14 for work and gaming since I don't have an actual PC
Parts here are expensive AF.

The new Razer Blade 14 would be sick to use for "school" :D

It took me  10 minutes to figure out the reply things in this forum xD maybe because i'm busy to read some of the comments.

Okay.. After watching the review of The New Razer Blade 14 and The New Razer Blade Stealth.. And read the digital brochure a.k.a the razer site it self xD .. I prefer The New Razer Blade 14.. Just because i play CSGO and i need a powerful machine to get me rush B no stop with my sick P90 run and gun jump action. *just kidding* xD .. #SilverLifeFTW. just kidding i just rank up to gold nova 1.

ps: i don't have enough money to afford the Razer Core. so yeaa The New Razer Blade 14 please. :D 

I would love the Razer Blade 14. I'd love to do some editing and gaming whilst on the go.

I would love the new razor blade stealth as a new driver, it's ultra-portable and it would be perfect for my dj applications. Oh, and some games, maybe with a future Core. Then, i'll throw my old laptop (a 2011 Vaio, intel pentium 1.5ghz, no DGPU, 4 Gb ram, but a cool 850 evo Ssd) on the wall and make him rest, finally.

Razer Blade Stealth

If I won it, it would become my work laptop, my gaming laptop (I'd definitely get the razer core to go with it), and my media laptop, running my 4k TV that I currently can't drive past 1080p.

On 9/5/2016 at 4:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to get new razer blade 14, gtx 1060 is very good for gaming, and it can change my old pc with a low spec btw

I would choose the Razor Blade 14, its amazing how they go all that in such a small form factor, it would be a amazing upgrade from my dying old grandpa inspiron. 

I like both laptops, cause both are really awesome!
But I prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. It's a bit smaller than the Blade and I'm not looking forward to do much gaming it.
I don't have a portalbe PC yet. Having one would help me a lot, cause I'll go to university next year. 
I was thinking about buying one lately... the problem is I don't have enough money at the time so why not seizing this opportunity to win one. :D

The blade 14, don't got money to buy a gpu which are so dam super expensive in india ;-; and it would be a pretty awesome upgrade from an AMD athelon x2 processor without a gpu ?

I would take older razer blade. For some gaming and editing, it would be great cuz it has a lot of memory and power to actualy do that. 

The NEW Razer Blade 14. Need that laptop because my current laptop is too slow for my browsing....

Hi if i won i would go with the razer blade 14 Because it would be awesome to game with and would be a massive improvement from my current laptop. Thx BTW I love your vids you guys are the best technology guys on youtube.

The Razer Blade 14 would help me alot because i do not have a laptop and I need one for high school and it would be nice to game a little bit but I can  not buy and laptop and a desktop to would to much out of my price rang and i do not have a lot of money. Please Linus Tech Tips could i have the Razer Blade 14 it would alot. 

By the way I am doing this on my dads phone. 

Edited by branko.vidakovic21

I would like the new blade WITH ONE TERABYTE SSD, oh my god 1TB SSD?!? I would use my blade and it's speed to cut trough games (get it? Cut? Blade? ok...) like there's no tomorrow.

yo guys, would realllllly love the Razer Blade 14. id never be off, it would be a great test to how quick you could kill a laptop battey lol

Hey LMG!

Personally I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 (Is that even the name still?) Because it would fit my needs for use at school and gaming at home, as well as travelling. :) Good luck to all!

I really want the Razer Blade. It's way better than my tower.