3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Oooh definitely the New Blade. So much power in such a small and portable form is my dream :D

Hi
I'd love to win the Blade, as a video editor it would be nice to be able to edit small projects on the road away from my main system
I currently use a surface 3 (not pro) for emails and browsing so having something with a tiny bit (lol) more punch would be awesome.
Thanks guys. love your channel and congratulations on 3 million

The only thing i don't like about the blade stealth is the missing dedicated graphics card. I'm worried i wont be able to play anything without it, if i decide to have some fun on the go. So i will have to go with the razor blade. But the stealth could be perfect for schoolwork and then gaming when i got home, so maybe i would actually prefer the stealth instead. Either way it works, as long as i get a laptop with a battery! :D

Edited by yeeerdley
changed my mind after some thought

I want the Blade 14 because I have a Blade Stealth already but then again I like to game without lugging around my PC too. 

I would be so grateful to have any piece of tech from LinusTechTips. I would feel so honored and so happy, but if I had to choose one I would choose The New Razer Blade 14, mostly because I can finally travel and work on some projects/videos on my YouTube channel (although i'm kind of young) and Game on the go, (silver 4 scrub). I really do hope I win because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Razer, I have the FULL Chroma set, Blackwidow, Mamba, and Firefly, PLUS I also have been watching LinusTechTips and ChannelSuperFun for a long time :). (P.S.: #stopbullyingtaran)

As an artist and a gamer, I would humbly use the Razer Blade or RB Stealth to ascend my artistry or gaming to the bathroom. Honestly though, I would attend more LAN parties with my friends and maybe get more work done outside the house with either of these beautiful machines.

Would definately love to have the new Blade ! 

There is no way for me to get it here in India and it would be damn awesome if i can win one in giveaway :) 

it would be awesome to get the blade stealth so i could have a laptop to bring to class.

I would definitely want the Blade 14. I went with a lightly used ultrabook 5 years ago and have regretted the decision since. I need more horsepower than intel graphics.

I Wil like to win the the new blade bicause it pack some good power. So in class I coulde spambot my friends as well as doing intensive school prodiects. 

Razer blade. I love the design and all of the specs, need an upgrade from a Lenovo t60. Love the channel and keep up the good work. 

Hi, I would like the new blade. This is because it would be a massive upgrade from my desktop and I've been wanting a laptop for ages so I can do work at school. I'm wanting to use it for both gaming and school work since it has the capability to do both. 

Thanks! 

I want the new blade...with dazzling nvidia 1060m?, 16gig ram, latest intel processor, 1tb ssd nvme Mdrive and the thinness gaming laptop of all times...WOW..

Would love the NEW Razer Blade 14. My current gaming rig is from the first generation of intel core i CPUs.

I would love to win the new Blade, I would use it to spread the gloriousness of PC. I'll also use it to lan party with friends and bring with me overseas on a vacation. Plus the etching is pretty damn cool. 

The Blade for my wife, so we can game together again :)

The Razor Blade 14 would be very nice. Stealth sounds cool but way too much for what I would do with it. I make my own videos etc, but I would prefer a pure gaming focused build rather than the extras to enable content creation. 

It could be my gaming-while-away-from-home laptop for the daily trip to and from work. My current laptop is a good work laptop but lacks any gaming power, even Minecraft nearly kills it.

Think about it, I have a Razer Naga, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth as well as a Nostromo. Need more Razer stuff :) I should install green LEDs in my desk

Definitely the Blade, actually need a laptop soon for possible college and such, it's a little less clunky. Either way I'm happy :) 

I would love a Razer Blade 14 because i currently dont have any gaming machine and i would a sleek and powerful laptop to start me off! Also i would love to make gaming videos or even livestream on twitch and youtube!

BTW congrats for 3mill! 

Frankly, I'm amazed, and

ecstatic that the word of LTT

can be spread throughout the lands.

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into making your videos,

and all the hours of enjoyment and education it has provided.

Your channel even helped me to build my first pc.

Out of Blade and Blade stealth,

The Blade seems more preferable to me,

so that I have something to use at school to take notes,

but also so I have something to game on when I meet

up with friends for a lan party, or when I am away from home.

p.s. 

pls disregard my 1st reply.

keep fighting the good fight!

pcmr ftw

i5 6600K ~ 16gb Corsair Vengeance memory ~ Asus Ranger Z170

Asus Strix 980 ~ Be Quiet! Silentbase 600 ~ Samsung 750 series 240gb ssd ~ 512GB Intel M.2 SS

Corsair Hydro H100i GTX ~ Corsair RM750x PSU ~  Corsair Strafe RGB CMX Brown Switches ~ Logitech G502 mouse ~ Asus Strix control mousepad ~ LG 25inch 2560x1080

Blue Tiki Microphone ~ Bose QC35 ~ Xiaomi Pro-HD earphones ~ Logitech Z120 speakers ~ Soundblaster E5

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/PRUD/saved/#view=dnBQzy

On 9/5/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I wold like a blade stealth because it will help me with editing photos on the go. 

Congratz for the 3 million subs. I would love the new Razer Blade because its too OP... I jst love that laptop design, with its powerful hardware.

I'd want the  NEW Razer Blade 14 at that size there is no real need for 4k, plus the gtx 960 is a lot more convenient to have than onboard graphics, and it has a 1tb ssd!!!