3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

With the NEW Razer Blade 14 I would be ready for winter........because WINTER IS COMING!

Game_of_Thrones_S01-E01_Eddard_Stark.jpg

I choose the New Razer Blade! Gotta love a gaming laptop that has dedicated graphics and only weighs around 4 lbs!

I'd prefer winning the new Razer blade 14. The 1080p display will help performance and battery life

Would definitely love to win the new blade 14 and of course will be using it for gaming,I prefer the blade over stealth as it has a gtx1060 in it also,as I was saving up for my first build but if I win one it would be great and I can save my money.

Thank you for the giveaway :D 

a new laptop ....um anyone..... so i can finally throw out my crapbook

There both great laptops. If I had to choose though I would go with the stealth, I'm a sucker for those pixels and sexy thinness. Whats the point in gaming if its not razer thin (see what I did there ;p ). I don't currently have a laptop and I am gonna be going to Uni next year and could really use something portable.

Hey, I'd like either of those, because my laptop is increadibly outdated, and in my line ofwork where i travel around aworld and rarely stay at home it would increadibly awesome to have a computer which does not suck. Also as a bonus it would be perfect as a birthday gift as mines is coming up soon. 

Thank you for atention to my application, big fan

E.C.

I really hope that I can have the new razer blade stealth. Its portability and performance is unrivalled. I will use it for schoolwork and quite a bit of gaming.

Would love the blade stealth. And keep it snazzy with the socks and sandals Linus, 6 million here we come!

I would like the razer blade please :D. Currently have a gaming rig with a 760 so the laptop beats my rig :)

I'll choose the blade (1st one) because is weights less than my current notebook which i cant take to work anymore because of a back injury.

Laptop of Choice: New Razor Blade (not Stealth) 

The New Razer Blade! I would use it to show my roommate that Laptops CAN game and still have good specs as well as cooling. I would probably play a lot more intensive stuff than I do currently but probably Skyforge and Overwatch are the first things to come to mind. Would also help me with Dev'ing and Music Production :D I prefer the Blade over the Stealth because I want a high powered rig and prefer some thickness to my laptop. (Also the stealth scares me with its thinness and I've never been able to use those types without atleast a little paranoia). So yes, definitely the NEW Razor Blade (please don't make the next edition the New New Razor Blade... When you're making the same mistakes as Nintendo with the New 3DS...). Love your to the point videos Linus and your products with gamers in mind Razor :)

for me razer blade !!!!!! damn want some beasty laptop like that to do my video editing for channel - channel of cyber kings, in short - cock - :-p

right now i have amd athlon x2, 2gb ram and 1 gb graphics.... a new laptop will really make my day

the NEW Razer Blade Stealth is my choice! i would love to use the laptop for streaming my game and maybe becoming a youtuber one day?!, i've been saving up for a new laptop for years but never get to afford one, because budget is very tight.. my last pc was from 7 years ago (i'm not even joking.. its still windows xp) and i cant follow my dreams to stream my games, cus it can't run any games properly.. but thankfully you guys made this youtube channel and its amazing just to see those fancy pc!! maybe i could afford & build myself one day..
but really thank you for this amazing event and congratulations on the 3m subscriber!!!

If I win I would like the blade stealth becauae I want to become a streamer and i can afford a pc. This would be a good start for me to become a streamer and work my way up to a good pc. Thank yoy again for having this giveaway. Congratulations on surpassing 3 million keep up the good work.

Congrats on the 3MillSubs! I would  be super happy to win either! Then I wouldn't have to watch your videos on my ladies, old college laptop from 2010. The new blade 14 would be great to get back into online gaming and sell my old console! You guys are awesome, keep up the great content! 

Wow congratz guys. I would love the razor blade 14 to upgrade my old laptop.

The blade stealth would be cool to replace my HP 250 g3 or even my desktop! It looks so clean and buying the Razer Core would make a sick gaming setup!!

Blade 14 for me! Prefer it due to the dedicated GPu as there are still performance losses for a EGPu...

The Razer Blade 14 would be nice. Just so i can work the hell out of that 1060 (hate my 9600M GT laptop).

I would really really want that new Razer Blade Stealth. It would be a much help on me doing my assignments and multitasking on the go ?

I'd like to replace my desktop with a stealth+core eventually. Gaming and portability when required would be fantastic.

I would personally prefer the Razer Blade with the 1080. I would mostly use it for gaming, but it would probably be my everything laptop, as mine is dying unfortunately lol

The new blade man, I would use it to create dank memes in memory of Lord Harambe. Plus a little gaming now and then and uni.

the battery performance of 1080p or the sexyness of 4k. the glory of a proper GPU or the heaven sent new CPU architecture crafted from unicorn tears..... argggghhhhh..... the Stealth. definitly the stealth.... or was that the.....b_____ no definitly the stealth :) ill use it to replace my desktop when I go traveling