3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Razor Blade would be amazing to have!

This will make my gaming and regular use in technology so much more fun and smooth, making it less of a hassle for me or my friends when i game with them. 

This laptop is an inspiration and I love it with passion, with it being black and having a cool log design on the front it would be amazing to show off to the ones around me. 

Over all i would be highly thankful for having the new Razor Blade!

I would love the Razer blade stealth, since I'm going to college pretty soon I'd be using it for everything there, certainly be an upgrade over my 6 y.o asus laptop.

i would like the blade stealth for portability for schoolwork., grats on 3 million sub!

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd take the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm not only gonna use it to jerk off. I'm a musician and I would write songs on it ;)

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I'd like the Razer Blade 2014 and I'd use it for school where I got into a video game class (Which making games is a passion of mine) and need a powerful laptop to do any rendering or heavy workload I might come into. I would also use it at LAN parties to play with my friends. :)

I want the Razer Blade cause' my main Rig is really bad for gaming. I have a Intel i5 3320m 4gb ddr3 500gb hdd...

I could really use the new razer blade with gtx 1060 strong powerful portable I would give to my son as a bday gift

I would LOVE that new Razer Blade with the 1060 in it... My laptop is slowly dying to the point where I can't even play League of Legends on it anymore :( 

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I want to win the Razer Blade stealth, so I can shave My beard without being Seen or heard.

I would love to win the Stealth as I need a easy to lug around laptop that can get me information for my job at hand really fast where ever I need to go.

The New Razer Blade would be awesome because it would actually be more powerful than my current gaming desktop :D Also yay i finally could enter (dem site problems tho)

I would prefer Blade so i could play games in peace not getting my wife angry with the unbelievable noise my r280x is doing...

I would love the new Razer blade with the 1060. I want to be able to have a portable workstation so that I can do some CAD and gaming when I'm on holiday.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

I would want the new blade. I actually start to study again this month and a useful notebook would be the best^^ specially one  that is that  capable of gaming 

Aye another giveaway someone with 1 post is gonna win!

il take my chances anyways thanks for hosting another awesome giveaway 

best of luck to everyone

Love to win the Razor blade with gtx 1060 . it will be epic for all my gaming needs for sure . 

It would be nice to have  the new Razer Blade :$

Thanks for the giveaway! I would really appreciate the new razer blade

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14 to use for college.  It would be great for my engineering major and I love to game and video edit.  Thank you so much for this opportunity Linus Tech Tips and congratulations on 3 million subscribers!

I'd prefer the blade 14 for the longer battery life given how i was planing to buy a new ultraportable laptop next year anyway... In RNGeezus we trust!