3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like sir à Razer Blade 14 so I can stop gaming on a GT560, 1TB SSD !!!! 

The new Blade would be perfectly fine for me, as it destroys my desktop. Also, I`ve always wanted to both play some Doom and watch LTT videos while on the toilet. Even though I`m not an old subscriber, I really enjoy your videos. Keep it up, guys.

I'd like to win the new blade because I currently do not own a laptop and I'll be starting college relatively soon.

Winning the razer blade (1060) would make my life!!! Love the show guys keep it up!

First I would like to say congrats on 3million subs guys, it been fun watching you guys grow. 

And for the laptop I would like to pick them razor blade 14!

Razer Blade! I don't like to carry more than I have to.

I just have a razer mouse sitting around since i dont have with what to use it anylonger since my old laptop died. I would really apreciate the new razer blade 14  from razer for its pure raw power with the desktop edition video card its a nice addition to the house hold and also to use it with my son who is a big fan of razer products and enjoys playing GTA5 a lot.

1 Razor Blade Stealth please. Why? because its better than a Macbook ;)

Razer Blade just because my cat needs the laptop's packaging box to stand in for absolutely no reason :)

I would like the Blade stealth btw great giveaway and continue the good job

-

i5 6600K ~ 16gb Corsair Vengeance memory ~ Asus Ranger Z170

Asus Strix 980 ~ Be Quiet! Silentbase 600 ~ Samsung 750 series 240gb ssd ~ 512GB Intel M.2 SS

Corsair Hydro H100i GTX ~ Corsair RM750x PSU ~  Corsair Strafe RGB CMX Brown Switches ~ Logitech G502 mouse ~ Asus Strix control mousepad ~ LG 25inch 2560x1080

Blue Tiki Microphone ~ Bose QC35 ~ Xiaomi Pro-HD earphones ~ Logitech Z120 speakers ~ Soundblaster E5

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/PRUD/saved/#view=dnBQzy

Blade all the way. thin, light, portable. fits in my camera bag and performance to edit photos and game on the go! Also, I would look cool in class ;)

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth so I can finally retire this macbook already. PC the master race!!! for the most part.

congrats on the 3million :)

I'd want the razer blade. That integrated 1060 GTX and small form factor would be perfect as a portable editing rig and gaming device! And i could finally show apple people that it's not all about sleek and white! 

I would love the blade because I don't have a gaming pc/laptop and I wanna play with my friends,free me from being a console peasant, plus it sounds cool (the blade).

New Razor Blade for portble gaming, since im moving and won't be able to bring my desktop.

Best of luck everyone

Hey Linus,

I would love the "new razer blade", I've had the original 14" razer blade since near its release and it has been a pleasure to use over the years and surprisingly it can still keep up and run most of the games I want it to run. However by now the hardware is a bit dated and I think its time for me to start looking into a new computer so hopefully you can help me out ;) 

all the best, I'm looking forward to watching more of your coverage of pax west 2016

I would defenently like the blade stealth to replace my very old lenovo laptop. good luck to all  :)

When a laptop is better than my gaming pc...welp... it is 8 yrs old (>°.°)>

Would love the New Razer Blade 14

A new Razer Blade 14 would be the perfect replacement for my 6 year old laptop-turned-desktop hunk o' junk.

If I was to win, I'd choose the NEW Razer Blade 14. I've personally never owned my own personal laptop, but I do a bit of desktop gaming :)

The question is, why would I choose the Razer Blade over the Blade Stealth?
BACKGROUND: Where I live, the ping is absolutely terrible on pretty much any game. I'm lucky to be able to use my phone to download YouTube videos and other extras at school since buffering at 144p isn't nice :o and carting around my desktop isn't always a good option.
The answer to my question though, is I want to be able to game online. I can't cart my desktop around everywhere every-time I want to play with a friend - and mobile data is really expensive in NZ. Following that, while a 4k screen is amazing - I'd prefer 1080p any day if it meant that I could bump those graphics settings up higher. It's got a GTX 1060 :o I'd be lucky to get one of those in my desktop :). The keyboard is backlit which I almost can't go without these days, and it has a massive 1TB SSD storage space!

Finally, my absolute favorite part of this laptop is that it can game, while only weighing 4.19 pounds at 0.7 inches thick! Wow!

Good luck to everyone participating, and hope I gave someone a good read :D 

awesome Razer Blade 14. would luv to take a break from studying on it n jus play sum games to chill.

I would prefer the razer blade 14, but both of them are fine ;P. I just want something that can run the windows start menu on 1080p 30 fps or more. Thanks a lot (both to razer and LTT). I hope i win!