3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the blade 14 with gtx 1060, or whatever the hell its name is this time ...

I would want the razer 4K, it would be amazing to use it on my japan flight. 11hours in a plane would be much less painful. That stealth would be amazing as well.

congrats on 3 million, here is to the next 3000000

Razer Blade Stealth
Use For: Graphic Design / Video Editing / Music Production
im just gonna be honest i dont have the money to buy a Notebook as powerful and cool as a Razer!
this giveaway might just be my luck. Congrats LinusTech on reaching 3 Million and Good luck to everybody who's entering the giveaway.

I would like the razer blade with the 1060 gpu. I NEEEEEEDDDD it for college bruuuuhh. Peace and love. 

I would love to get the Razor Blade Stealth! (But either would be amazing!! Haha :D)

I would surely like a razer new razer blade pls? btw congrats on 3million

Razer blade stealth is amazing but not as amazing as Linus tech tips

The Stealth is what I'm looking for in a laptop. It should be portable, and with just the right performance. Razer Blade Stealth was made with me in mind :)

The Blade 14 because id rather not spend all my money on a new graphics card and the Razer Core

Holy entries Batman O_o

I'd like the Blade =D a 4k screen is great for productivity but having a desktop GPU on the go would be super good for portability.

What's unfair is...Razer product prices are a just a stab in the heart in Canada T_T

I'd want the Razer Blade 14 so i can play all the games I bought but can't run on my outdated PC...

I need a laptop for gaming,  doesn't matter what. Because I lost my laptop and haven't got the money for a new one. So now can't game for a very long time D:

I need a new Razor Blade Stealth to replace my diesel powered Asus!!

To be honest I would pick the Razer Blade gaming laptop with that 1060 GTX over the Razer Blade Stealth due to high quality gaming capability. Though the Blade Stealth has a 4k monitor, though to EACH THEIR OWN!. I plan on using the Razer for rendering my videos which will be reduced by this powerful tool as well as everyday gaming which my current laptop computer can't achieve. 

I thank you guys for the 3 million giveaway and will follow Razer since their products are awesome. Another thing to add, looking at all of your building tutorials gives me a big inspiration on one day building my own computer with the latest generation of components!

My laptop setup: NVIDIA GeForce 820M 2 GB
Intel Core i5 4200M (2.50 GHz)
8 GB Memory 750 GB HDD

The new Razer blade 14 would be awesome! i want to game and stuff xD:D

Usually I just lurk here but I gotta take my shot at this, I'd prefer the Razer Blade cos omg dat performance.  I'd use it for games of course.... and maybe some "research".... yeah.... "research"

Razer Blade Stealth would be great to use out in the field for looking over RAW footage, would really help keep the art student dream alive

Im just getting into school studying game design, so a powerhouse like the Razer blade would be perfect for me, plus it would save me 2,000 dollars of College debt.

That and the computer I have now, has a broken trackpad, so I use a mouse, and a broken Keyboard, so I use and extra one.