3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new blade would be awesome as I am looking for a new laptop for school and/or a new GPU to make my old desktop have an extended life span, so this would save me a ton of money.

I would love the blade stealth, it's extremely portable for work on the go and even take to lans, plus I'm used to buy desktop GPUs every two years anyway and that way I can keep using it as long as the CPU holds.

If I had to choose, I would take the New Razer Blade, but either would be great!  I would use it for several things but mainly mobile gaming and mobile image creation/editing.  I would prefer the blade simply because I would do more gaming while away from my setup than I would do editing.

Not sure if the giveaway is still open, but if it is i would love to have the razer blade with the gtx 1060, as i have only gamed on a mac before. Thanls for this opportunity LMG!

i would love to win the new razer blade 14.

could really use it for school, since my current laptop cant handle the load of 3d cad and rendering...

If the giveaway is still open, the Blade 14 would be amazing, so that I could have an actually portable powerful computer. Thanks for running the giveaway!

On 4/9/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I'd love a laptop that allows me to return to the competitive gaming world after 3 years spent in the hospital , and my choice falls on the Razer Blade 14 ! Thank you all.

Well done on the subs guys... really love your videos and ever since I subscribed I have always wanted a gaming computer but can not afford a pc master race one. So I would really love to get the blade as that would be epic for gaming for me. I really hope i can win and join the pc master race.

Blade 14 would be nice but so would the stealth 

but the 14 would suit me better

Hello there tech team.... Im really feeling that Blade one. Im a simple guy and i love computers!

Computers, science and gaming is my passion. Best device ive had was an old toshiba i upgraded to an Intel i5. But last year it took a crap on me. 

I dont think anything is free now a days. But hey why not roll the dice! 

I love what you guys do and i am inspired more than ever to become a computer tech guy! 

Technology brings innovation, deep thoughts and open minds! 

Computers are like magic, getting an awesome laptop like the blade would be my fantasy! 

Congratulations on 3 million subscriptions!!!

-Davion 

I would want the New Blade as a go to for both my school and gaming needs, the 670m in my Asus just isn't cutting it anymore.

i woud like the new blade beceuse i have almost $250 im saving uo to $1500 but its gonna take maybe 3 years i have bought manny games that i cant even play :I you cant complain about i5 i dont even have i infront of mine

The regular razerblade 14, if i win ill have a stroke... Jk but i will freak out

congrats on 3 mil

I will get the blade, so then i can leave the 17.3 inch laptop home, my back need rest, it will be good to take to programming classes, and today is programmer day, so good day to all of us programmers!!!

First of all: as always great content and it's getting better every day. Thank you very much, your entire team is awesome!

With the Blade 14 I wouldn't need two seperate machines: a chunky one for gaming and a portable one for university and

I would finally be able to game during class!

I like to get a Razer Blade Stealth, because I'm from Lithuania and for Razer my country is definitely stealthy. Maybe and for Linus media group or prove it wrong - I challenge you! (jk:))

But still I love to get Blade.

If I won the new blade with the 1060 in it, I would be able to rediscover the wonders of the internet; pewds eggcelent content, harambe memes,

LTT furry foxkin multigender fanfiction and most important, that hawt chin leafy´s got. but seriously, upgrading from an old potato to a superpotato wouldn´t be a problem at all since I would like something to game on almost everything. great fan of your channel.

p.s: linus should watch out his back...from luke