3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The Blade 14 would be fantastic. I do video editing on the go, but lack a sufficiently powerful system to handle that kind of taskload. Also gaming!

I'd love to win either laptop, preferably one that's light and food for editing videos on but either is amazing! Love the channel Linus even if I am fairly new to it! I joined when u converted your loft space into a nice little gaming den! I think it's amazing that you teamed up to create this giveaway, awesome opportunity!

I will never win anything but i can always try to win that sweet Razer Blade!

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

Blade Stealth of course.

My computer desk is always wagging, so I needed a 0.52" thing to put in one leg of the table so it stops and I continue playing. That Blade Stelth comes in handy for me. Lets be honest, from time to time I will use it also as a disco light projector with all of that shinny chroma lighting.

Being honest now. I work with adobe photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects and Premier. I need to work to buy a computer but I need a computer to work and I got a dual core intel processor with 4GB ram laptop :(

Its not a desktop but in the future I can get the Razer Core and have the ultimate laptop when I got out but the ultimate desktop experience in doors.

thank you a lot for the give away.

I'd really like the new razer blade 14!
I'm currently studying computer game development in northern sweden and need something that i can bring between my home and school, and what better than a portable super computer?

Thanks for doing this LMG!

Edit: Seeing as the stealth has the external graphics card, that would be pretty darn cool too. I don't care which one i get! :D

Well, the Razor Blade 14 would be a great eye-catcher on campus for my coming studies.
Not to mention that it is a great replacement for my current notebook, which just fried the graphics card!
Either way, congrats to your 3 million mark!

linus i love how you have a 4 channels. one for cats [the most important], one for that explain a lot of stuff, one for fun, and than you have linustechtips. i`m a subscriber for a long time but 1 thing let denis do all the video's for 1 week and than back to normal 

and i win i don`t care witch laptop i get i hope i win than i can get rid of my old pc 

The new blade stealth, because it has MOAR POWAH! :D
And it would be super cool for games during university lectures and my trips :)
thanks and congrats on 3M subscribers