3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello Linus group! Congratulations you are worth it! 

I would like to participate in the giveaway. I would prefer the  Razer Blade 14. I love the power in such a compact size and I prefer the 1080p in that size too!

New blade for me cause I just like the latest Intel CPUs as it allows me to watch my fav videos on YouTube (ehem, LinusTechTips, ChannelSuperFun, Techquickie) without using too much of my battery life. (:

The new blade, I really love gaming but I really don't have an appropriate device to do so. And build ing a PC (In India) is much more expensive than in Canada/TheUSA.

i would like to win the razor blade, I have a mac and it is dumb

razor blade stealth because it has charges through usb C and i love being able to do everything through one port

I know it's the day of the closing for entries but hopefully I still I have time to enter 

I would like to win the razor blade it would be nice to game on the go 

or chill at a friends house who also PC games

New Razer Blade Stealth so I can blind my classmates with the lights during class. 

The blade 14, i have a full razer setup otherwise and the laptop i currently have, well it doesnt like games. Infact it hates them
 and it hates working well, it hates doing what i tell it to do when i tell it to do it, i think it even hates me.

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

I'll go with the Stealth, light moba gaming and content creation for me, but I wouldn't want mind the to test the blade 14 with that 1060 inside , hehe.

Keep up the good work.

I know it's the last day for entries or at least I hope I still have time to enter

but anyways I would like to win the razor blade it would be nice to game on the go or chill at a friends house who also PC games 

can also get some work done on it too

so hopefully there's a time frame I can still enter on this day

Hey Luke (or whoever looks at these), I would really like a Blade 14. Twitter:@cem_rezaki. Btw I'm from Turkey, hope that's not a problem.OK bye

Am I too late? I wan the Razerblade Stealth, 4K portability and chroma keys....my kind of setup. It would be great for my design work and the option to later getting a core if I want a more dedicated setup.

I would love the Blade 14 to have something powerful to game on but light enough to use and move while recovering from back surgery.

Here is hoping I'm not too late to register. 

I would like any of them. I really would like to have a laptop to carry around at school or go somewhere and can do stuff like gaming or programming there. :) I hope im not too late.