3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade 14 please.  Need a new laptop current one is dying fast

Hope I made it in time. For me, I'd prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. I'd be using it as my new daily driver, with a lot of use coming at work. My only PC, an ever dependable Surface Pro 2, has just started failing to power on or charge (posting this from a Galaxy S7 lol). I appreciate the awesome content from both LinusTech and TechQuickie. Congrats on the 3 million subs and congrats to the winner!

Hi guys, congratulations for the 3 millions and thanks for guide me in the decisions to build a pc :) I suscribed to the channel 2 years ago, when I started to build my computer, I was searching for information about the NZXT Phantom and now is my case :) and finally I almost finish my pc (I know, 2 years U.U), but I said "almost" because I dont have a GPU, only the powerfull Intel HD 4600  :P 

So, thats why that I want the NEW Razer Blade 14 because this laptop have a integrated GPU obviously much better than my pc, thanks for you're attention and lets go for the 5millions :D 

edit. Sorry, I forgot one question, Well I want the New Razer Blade for gaming, I've been wanting for years to play Arma 3, Day Z, Battlefield and another games with fluency, or maybe playable :/ 

Edited by CainWar
I forgot one question, Sorry :P

Razer blade because.. games during lunch break :) got to get my xFaze dank mlg on with starcraft 2

Razor blade stealth ? It would be a great portability laptop for my travel and school! Especially after my MacBook died :3

Gimmie that new Razer Blade, GTX 1060 is one of the best 1080p GPUs out there. Gonna be gaming and probably gonna try do some video editing and 3D VFX in blender on it xD

I would love a new razer blade for gaming as currently I am stuck on a mac book

I would want to win one. First off, its amazing & secondly, its really useful for working away from home.

BLADE STEALTH PLZZ.... I NEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIT!!!
*making crazy noises*

I hope i win that razer blade 14 inch, it would be a greay replacement for my dying asus x53s. never won anything in this kind of draws, i hope i win this time

It would be awesome to win the NEW  Razer Blade 14 "Gaming Version" (with the 1080p screen!). Being able to use a laptop for school would be insane (plus convenient), and the DESKTOP version GTX 1060 would allow me to game on-the-go as well without having to do a crazy workaround to stream to my tiny, tiny netbook :)

The blade 14 is the only option for me for sure. It's gorgeous and does everything I want it to do.

I would LOVE to win the Razer Blade Stealth! It got enough power and portability to be the perfect workstation on the go, in addition to a perfect solution for an easy gaming setup at home! =D

Congrats on the 3 Million subs! Keep up the good work!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I need new laptop for my school work and this badass laptop is ideal to me. Portabel and because I travel a lot I really appreciate each few grams and inches... And the power is still great :-) and for gaming at home there is also solution.

The Razer Blade, I would love that laptop because anything other than what I have currently would be a huge step up, especially if it has a GPU!

I would absolutely love to win the Razer Blade 14 because I am in desperate need of a laptop to run some games!!!! Love both of these laptops, but yea the Blade 14 for sure.

Congrats on the 3 million!

I definately need the Blade. It's perfect for school and gaming. It's an amazing laptop! I hope I win. GL to everyone!

I would love the  New Razer Blade Stealth, would definitely love it for schoolwork due to it's portability and some serious gaming at home with the core!

The new Razer Blade 14 because of the additional power which I need for video editing on the go and to beat my friends on LAN partys!

On 05/09/2016 at 7:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

the rgb changes every thing