3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the 1060 Razor Blade stealth for some gaming on the go. (Plus taking notes)

Razer Stealth.  I would use it as a portable workstation for my renewable energy startup during the day and to play games on at night. :) 

I would like to win the "New Razer Blade 14" (totally agree with Linus about the confusing naming system). I would use it as my school laptop during the morning and middle of the day but in the evening and at night I would use its wild horsepower to beat the heck out of the enemy League of legends or overwatch team. Would also throw some more demanding games at it, of course! Else it would be a bit of a power waste ;)

The lightness and portability is also a huge plus since my parents are divorced - atm I am carrying my full tower CM stormtrooper desktop pc back and forth every week.

I don't know English?.If there are grammatical errors Please forgive me.

I hope to get Ii-6700hq and GTX 1060,please!?

I really want NEW Razer Blade 14...Because I don't have any lab top now....

I hope I can win......

I would go for the razer blade for sure. I would use it for when im outside and need to edit on the go or want to free my mind

Congs to 3 million subs!

I'd like to win something between the blade and the blade stealth: 4k screen, GTX 1060, bigger screen. But I think, for me the blade without stealth would be the better choice. With its power-saving screen I'd be able to use it for a whole scool day, its stylisher than my falling-apart old dell notebook and has a better gaming performance than my desktop.

I am to start a Photography course at University soon. The Razer Blade Stealth would be an idea laptop for lectures, as my current laptop of choice is way too bulky to fit into my bag and so pen and paper is my only solution. The 4k 100% Adobe RGB display would be perfect for editing photographs in Lightroom. Plus i'd love to see this mysterious custom graphic of Edzel's.

Good luck all. 

Ben 

I'd love to win the Razer Blade Stealth and actually be able to do work on it. My 10 year old Asus EEE PC is a bit better then a typewriter but not by much.

The New New Razer Blade for me. My ROG G55 vw 2012 is a bit past it (660M and all) and on the heavy side for everyday use. So a Razer Blade with a 1060 for some 1080p gaming ( and work ) on the go would be just amazing. 

The new Razer Blade 14 looks like an amazing portable machine. Thanks for the giveaway!

I want the new Razer Blade please, the laptop that I got right now couldn't play games!!! I think the new Razer Blade can help me up with its GTX 970. Wish me luck : )

I would love the razer blade, It's is a great computer to carry around and travel with because it's small and compact, I would love it for gaming and for the great storage it has on it. It's an amazing computer, would love to have it. I would treat it with all my care❤️ It would also be great for when I go overseas to carry around in my backpack and gaming at the hotel becuase it's a quick small laptop and easy to setup for a quick gaming sesh?? thx guys!!❤️

P.S been a subscriber since 100,000?

Razer blade would be awesome; don't currently have a gaming laptop able of running any new games above 640x480 at decent FPS.

I left a comment on the video!!! Congrats on 3 million! 

Razer Blade as I don't have enough money to buy one, and am starting college soon, also doing a lot of travelling! This would save me a huge amount on loans for college! It would make me so happy if I won this, I would basically die it'd be so amazing! o.O 

Ohhhhhh the razer blade is one sexy laptop! I travel quite often and that would be a BEAST for gaming on the go, my mouth is watering thinking about that. Thank you for the giveaway! Good luck.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the razer blade stealth.. I built my desktop last year and portable gaming would be great. 

Eyyy duuude hmu with that blade 14

Never had a gaming laptop before and the specs on that beast look crazy good

Really wish to win the Razer Blade Stealth.. Would be amazing with this 4K screen..
Thanks a lot for the giveaway :))

I'd prefer the new Razer Blade. I already have a Surface 3 for portability but a solid gaming laptop that I can use around the house or anywhere else would be nice.