3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razor Blade, and here's why:

First, I would begin creating content on YouTube and streaming on Twitch. Although the focus would be entertainment, I would slowly introduce socioeconomic satire. Then, just as Ronald Reagan transitioned from acting to politics, I would use internet media to gain enough popularity to win the election and become president. And there, in the oval office, would rest the piece of technology that made it possible. The Razer Blade, in its glass case and soft lighting, a reminder of where I came from.

__murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg

I would probably take the Razor Blade 14 and then play Battlefield 1 and Dishonored for 20 hrs strait.

I'd love the new Razer Blade 14 to play games, but to also build robots

I'm interested in the New Razer Blade 14. Nice design and doesn't feel too flashy/seizure inducing like other gaming laptops.

Also, congrats on 3 mil and counting. Looking forward to this channel's future.

Razer Blade Stealth!

I've been looking for a great ultrabook with 16GB of RAM for working on the road.  Finally this looks like the one to have.  Of course, I think I'd have to spring for a Razer Core as well.

Hi linus, i wanna go for the New razer blade, also congratulation for your 3 millions suscribers. Bye

I would definitely choose the blade 14. I would use it to pursue my career in computer science and become a certified ethical hacker after I separate from the military.  

I would love the "New Razor Blade", so i could essentially get on my friends level and play games with them.

Congratulation for the surpassing of 3 milions subs, and i hope you will choise me as a winner for this contest, it would be pretty appreciated. My laptop of choise is the Razor Blade 14, beacuause as a gamer, i prefer better performances instead of a better resolution. Said that, even if i will not be selected as a winner for this giveaway, i would hope you guys, a fantastic job, and keep on doing it as you are actually doing (you get it, right). 

I like new blade more (`・ω・´) , cause i need a laptop that ez to carry to class and with the graphice card I can just play where ever I want ( ̄▽ ̄)  

Razer Blade 14 , I have a laptop that cant play games already but i would love to have one that can.

I would like to win the blade 14, for school work (Editing, designing) and gaming on the go.

I would love to win that Razer blade 14. I would definitely put that baby to good use with some great gaming sessions. Thanks guys for doing this giveaway!!!

For me, the New Blade is going to be my choice!, I have ab old Blade, bought in 2014 edition and i am still using it for gaming and study. 

I am a big fan of LinusTechTips!!! I built my own PC last year based on the skills taught by Linus!!

I hope you guys can get more and more followers and supports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love the new razer blade. I really want this laptop because I can't afford anything. It's also great for my study where I could use it to write music and play some games in my spare time.

The new Razer Blade will be nice xD I need a powerful laptop like this

I'd want the new razor blade, because i would be using it on the go more than at home.

Definitely the new Razer Blade Stealth. Laptop is not that perfect for gaming I guess. 

Congrats!

defiantly the regular blade if i got the blade stealth id be worried id put it down and not be able to find it again 

First, congrats on getting 3 million subscribers.  I would like the Blade Stealth because it will help me take notes at lectures during college.  My last laptop died about 2 years ago and I haven't been able to replace it.  This would be absolutely great!!!!!

I would definitely choose the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, beacuse I working in Architecture Design, and already had a desktop computer, I really need a powerful and elegant laptop, especially with this beautiful 4K screen for some on-site working.

Dude.... of course the NEW Razer Blade 14! No doubt about it! Super excited about this machine.

As a long time fan, with enough Moulah, I would try to do more than just put it under the feet of my bed to adjust the height! I can't wait to play some mad games and look cool in my classes.

I would love the razer blade stealth! I started doing youtube as an animator and a 4k display will take me very far! Thanks!