3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the new razer blade 14. It is very compact and fits for my gaming and photo editing needs. It has an amazing display and very fast ssd plus the new gpu that is really awesome. I really hope to win this one.

i would love NEW Razer Blade 14,because i want play the games

I'd go for the NEW Razer Blade 14 as an update to my current pc

wow I am a fan from China.

NEW Razer Blade 

I have been supporting you forever

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.  Want the blade 14 please!

It would be amazing to win the Razer Blade Stealth (seriously...I might cry or something haha) as it would not only be my very first laptop ever, but it would also help me out a lot for my college classes. Luck to everyone and thanks for this giveaway!

I would prefer the new blade because of how thin it is. Defiantly better for my use of a laptop, which is mostly just wanting a portable PC, and the more portable the better.

I would love the Razer Blade 14 because I'd like to have more power on the go.

Congrats on the 3 million!

Razer blade stealth for sure,the ability to carry it on trips and be extremely productive...just awesome. 

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new razor blade, it looks awesome and has great performance compared to what i'm used to!

i want new razer blade because it has a gtx1060  

thank the guys who give away

I really want to win the razor blade stealth. It'll be much better for gaming than my current Pentium 4 and nidia FX 5600.

Thanks for Always making Cool videos and congratulations with the 3 million subs.

The new razor blade, it looks awesome and has great performance compared to what i'm used to!

I would love the blade to play games on...cough cough "I mean for my computer science homework.. mom"

I would want the New Razer Blade Stealth to give to my daughter for Christmas.

The razer blade with gtx 1060! for that dedicated graphic card goodness. That on the go rather than stealth since I am in college and needing a laptop for its portable uses.

I wood love to win the "Razer Blade".?

It looks so cool and nice! ??

I wood use it in School and to Game with my Friends! ??

New Razor Blade, and here's why:

First, I would begin creating content on YouTube and streaming on Twitch. Although the focus would be entertainment, I would slowly introduce socioeconomic satire. Then, just as Ronald Reagan transitioned from acting to politics, I would use internet media to gain enough popularity to win the election and become president. And there, in the oval office, would rest the piece of technology that made it possible. The Razer Blade, in its glass case and soft lighting, a reminder of where I came from.

__murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg