3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the blade 14 because it would be great to be able to game when I'm not home. I would probably use this for gaming. :)

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be perfect for me! I can finally edit my school projects anytime outside! Instead of having to schedule to use the computer lab at school :P

Thank you for this opportunity!

-Mike

I´d love to have the Razer Blade, i have used a gaming laptop for a while now, but it was big and clunky, so i thought, if it´s gotta be big, why not a towe? And since i got my tower, i have kinda been missing the portability, compactness, and mobility of a laptop, for when visiting freinds, going to LAN parties, and for school work.

I would be happy to get any of them, but would prefer the Blade, since I'm not really a graphic designer more then just a casual gamer so I don't need the Full RGB and other designer features of the Stealth. It would also be an upgrade over my desktop PC even! 

Right now as for a laptop I'm using a Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz Dell Latitude D830, so yeah, I guess an upgrade would be nice! :D

Thanks for the giveaway guys and congrats on reaching 3mil subs! <3 

I would love the the Blade stealth for my studies,it would really come in handy :)

Razer Blade 14! love gaming, love Razer and there products =D much more gaming to come with this puppy!

Dat ultrabook portability.  Thanks for the giveaway, guys.  

Longtime lurker, recent subscriber.

It's gonna be the razer blade 14. As a gamer i need a gpu. Thanks for the giveaway.

I would Absolutely love the Blade stealth. It is compact, thin, has a perfect screen. Its awesome for school as it is very light. But connect it to the Core and you'll get UNLIMITED POWEEEEER for both gaming and Cad software.

P.S. The PAX videos have been great so far.

Gee guys, quite a giveaway you've got here!

My current laptop is on its last legs here and I'd love that Razer Blade Stealth for school and portability :)

Thanks guys!

I would love to win either of them. The new Razer Blade would be awesome for some portable gaming, but also to get some work done as I'd mostly be using it for school, watch some videos (preferebly LTT videos, keep up the amazing work), and of course it would be a conversation starter. The 1060 is a way to overkill for me, but it can come in handy when gaming. On the other hand, the Razer Blade Stealth would be ideal for school work and such, and with a 4K screen, watching Videos, Movies and Playing some lighter games like Minecraft, would look just amazing. Even though the new Blade has the 1060 and if I ever got one I wouldn't mind playing some games on the go, it's not the 1060 that's the "killer" feature for me. Never owning a laptop, and only playing on a Desktop PC (i5-4440, GTX 950, 4GB RAM), it would be a new experience for me, and something I'd love to use everyday.

I would love the Blade, as my current computer is dying because its old as crap.

I would prefer the Blade because of POWER, but the stealth is pretty compact and looks nicer.

Good luck to everyone! 
And thanks to LTT!

i would love the new razor blade (non stealth) as an upgrade from my acer that i bought 4 years ago

Thanks for the Giveaway and congrats to the persons who win.

I would love the Blade 14! Really think the bigger screen and better specs make it a great choice :)

It would be amazing to win that Razer Blade.  I recently sold my Macbook Pro and built my son and I are first gaming rigs.  While we are excited to punch dodos together in Ark, I can no longer tackle work or school projects on the go.  The Razer Blade would not only give me back the portability I need, it would make me infinitely cooler.  The Blade will help me juggle work, school, and gaming on the go, while allowing me to turn my basement into an old school LAN party.  C'mon Linus and crew (and Razer), make my dreams come true!

The new Razer Blade 14 would be amazing! I figure why not the one with a 1060 right?

... Apart from making my desktops 960 look pretty weak...

Hi, I would like to win new Blade Stealth. I will use it for

gaming and for college, but mainly for gaming. 

I like that 4K touch screen and that i7 actually I like

everything on that laptop. I can't make it funny. I'm not a fun guy sry hehe

I would love the Razer blade because my laptop graphics card has started artifacting D:

Razer Blade Stealth please, for that deliciously lightweight workhorse power.