3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Id love the Razer Blade Stealth to replace my chrome book! My chrome book can hardly play 720p 60 fps videos let alone 1080p 60 fps videos. Appreciate the give away!

Razer blade 14!

My computer went into a blue screen loop two days ago so this would be nice to have.

Also i would be able to run things on high finally.

I would like the new Razer Blade 14 because right now I don't have a laptop and my computer is ridiculously slow.  My computer can't even run MINECRAFT at 60 fps. As my family can't afford the upgrades I use what I can to watch your videos.  If I get this laptop I will be super grateful as I really need it since I'm still in school and need something to work with. Thanks a lot if you read this it would mean a lot to me. 

Would love to get the new Razer Blade 14. Last laptop I had was an HP with windows ME edition :-/ Bwahahahaha.

i would LOVE to get the new Razer Blade (non-stealth) to be able to play Diablo 3 again on the go! My laptop can barely run Diablo 2. Definitely need an upgrade

Thank you guys so much for this giveway <3 <3 

Wow congrats guys,now I would really like that Blade 14 so I could actually play games at more than 30 fps

I'd love to get the Razer Blade! That would be a great laptop for my school work. Thanks! :P

The New Razor Blade because it is perfect for my gaming habits and for school!

ahh....as an oversea follower of your guys  i realized i actually need update my old laptop....so please   definately the new razer blade....

I would like the razer blade 14, so that I can give it to my awesome kid whos an avid gamer thanks

Razer Blade stealth. I already have a somewhat ballin' laptop (Asus G752), but I'd like one that would be a lot more portable, though without compromising too much on power.

I would like to win the new Razer Blade (Non Stealth)! I would like to win it for a host of reasons. First of all, right now, I am doing all of my school work and what little things that I can do on my Mid-2008 MacBook that has no battery. Furthermore, I'm in the early stages of development for my video game that requires hardware leagues ahead of my own. Finally, I just want something to play games on. Right now, I have nothing to play games, nor do I have the budget to build or buy anything capable if playing games. All of my friends play games on PC and they always ask when I'm getting a computer that can play them, and I think it would just be nice to play games with my friends every now and then. 

-Jasaysar

Razor Blade Stealth all the way. I'm a graphic design student and a gamer so this would be perfect.

I would like to win the razer blade 14 so I can go visit my friends around the city and play games with them. And to also finish off my year of college with such a badass laptops :]

I'd have to go with the Blade on this one. Light, extremely portable, thin, and most of all POWERFUL!

The new Razer blade 14 looks awesome and so portable considering it's better than any of my friends desktops even. Also I could do with some lag free gaming for having breaks from working without getting more stressed due to freezing up in the middle of a zombie infested bandit camp in a nuclear radiation area.

Hi Linus! It is awesome that you are doing this! I like the new Razer Blade Stealth because it is more portable and has the potential to have a better external GPU than the Blade. This is my first reply in the community and hope it brings me some luck! 

I an new to the site, but not to ur channel, I guess this contest finally got me to make a Account. hope i learn alot from this site and you beautiful people. 

lol forgot to put which one i would like. lol the blade. 

Totally would be down for the New Razer Blade. Would be sick to have the capability for some sick LAN gaming!

I'm in love with Razer Blade myself. This laptop would change my life for using a heavy and stupid clevo. It's my pleasure to learn about Linus ,Luke and Dennis. The video of your channel pushed me keeping moving forward. 

I'd like to use it for studies and also gaming.

really like the NEW RAZER BLADE

using 3 laptops now——Thinkpad x1, Dell M4800, Clevo P751ZM, using these 3 laptops for different reasons(definitely, an ultrabook, a workstation and one gaming laptop lol) but that's impossible to bring all of them when traveling, which makes me feel so worried:(

new razer blade has all things I want: high-performance, long battery life, ultrabook‘s size and a good screen

I would love the new razer blade stealth! I have a cheap Hp I'd love to replace since im a CS student.