3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would rather win the new blade because I want to start youtube but i have 2 problems 1 I can't think of a name and 2 my computer is not very good. I want to have a gaming channel but my computer can't run some games to well. You are one of the youtubers I've watched for a while and you guys are one of the biggest reason I want to start youtube. Hope I win but still Good Luck to all! Thanks for doing youtube and I hope you can take the #1 position from the one and only Pewdiepie. <3

I would want the new blade because my laptop explode and my parents dont want to buy me a new one .

My brother is looking for notebook for university, I think Razer Blade Stealth would be nice gift. You work is amazing, keep it up!

I have always wanted a razer blade, simply too beautiful. I would like the razer blade 14 and I would use it to play GTA V, CSGO, Dark Souls 3 and of course, League of Legends.

Sooooo desperate for NEW Razer Blade 14!!!! As I am a student, barely can I earn myself a gaming pc!!!

btw, Hi from hk~~

I would definitely want the blade stealth, just because if something is "stealthy" is is obvious the  better option. Also, I would like to count the 16.8 million different colors in the keyboard during the tiebreaker round of a competitive CSGO game so my fellow Russians can call me a "кормы головы". 

". 

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14 obviously for gaming but as well as creative uses since i need a new laptop for Photoshop and Premier Pro and maybe some music creation :)

I would definitely want the razer blade. It just looks so cool, it's only .7 inches thick and it has a 1060 in it. wow.

Id love the new blade so I dont have to do schoolwork on the family computer.

Blade 14, because if I have a pc in my bag, why I cut in half, leave 1 piece at home? (Yes I know why but buy a low end laptop, a super gaming pc, build good wifi network, and stream the pc's display to the laptop. <--*hidden tip for a video :D*

Sorry for my English.

If i could be the one with the 0.0001% chance of winning, then I would be happy for both... (if that made sence) However, since I have to pick one... I'd take the "New Razor Blade" because, well, do I need to say why?

Since I'm going into High School I need a pc, and I havn't got the money for it.. soooo ;)

Thanks for the Giveaway anyway

Man linus i sure would love to win  the Razer Blade Stealth , the things a beauty and would really be helpful for me for school, that 4k display would be phenomenal. 

I would like the blade stealth because I need portability in life because I have many classes to which I need a good laptop for. The blade 14 is just a little to heavy for me.

good luck everyone!

Congratulations!3 million  

I would want the new razer blade 14!

i love games.Hope i will!

The plain ol' Blade of course. If you have a sword, why would you want a dagger?

Congratulations on 3MIL :D

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would suit all my university needs; for studying of course. :)

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14, since it's awesome for gaming but it's so pretty and compact at the same time.

I would use it mostly for gaming, but would probably use it at the University too, which I'll be joining next year.

My parents don't want to buy me a gaming PC (it's really expensive in here), so I'm stuck with my old PC.

It's so old that all of your Scrapyard Wars builds are better than my PC..

It has a 64gb HD, so if I want to play a new game, I need to uninstall another game hahaha

I don't even know how I would use 1tb, it seems endless to me lol

Anyways, sorry about my english, it isn't my main language :)

the new blade as I love the laptop and the design going on them and i want to do more portable gaming

as i just built my first mid tower but i'm not a home a lot so i would like a laptop to game on.

also i love this Chanel as it inspired me to build a computer.

I would love to own a Razor Blade simply because the screen is bigger, which makes the laptop bigger, which makes cooling easier. And I don't want a hot plate sitting on my lap :) I would also use it for school.

I like blades but stealth blades are way more awsome so im gunnna go with the razer sharp stealth blade pls. Kappa

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razer blade 14 for gaming and business