3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hahahaha I've never won anything by luck in my life so far, I look forward to seeing whether this will remain true or not this time. I've been using this old HP laptop for so long. Cost efficient wise, I've been saving up for a pc and have never considered a laptop equivalent. Perhaps this would be my chance to get a top quality laptop that will be my portable workstation for editing and finally, enjoying games like Witcher 3 in my free time.  

Choice: Razer Blade

I have always wanted to have a really impressive laptop to call mine and have lots of gaming power to use of the go!!

Congrats on 3mil. You guys are bae :D Definitely would love the blade cuz of the 1060.

New Razer Blade 14 for gaming and video editing!

Congrats on 3 million subs! :D

On 4/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Would love that New Razer Blade 14, so i don't have to take my huge (but not so good) pc with me when i go to LAN parties

I want razor blade! my laptop was stolen few months ago, and i had to bay cheap-o laptop for colledge. So now i can't game :(

I would like to win the Razer Blade Stealth as i'm currently applying for full time jobs as a graphic designer in the capital of my country (denmark). I will have to be working while coachsurfing for a while, and doing so with a heavy desktop would be pretty hard. Also it's hard to find a sleek looking windows laptop like the Razer blade these days, as almost all of the high spec laptops look like the underevolved stage of optimus prime...

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Razer Blade !4 them games need i say more ...

razer blade so i can replace my old 2013 macbook pro that is making crunching noises from the hdd 

I would love both but the stealth is so much more portable

Razer blade 14. definately the blade 14. as a low buget gamer with divorced parents i can only game in the week ends. it will be so awesome to get this

Definitely the Razor Blade Stealtherinos! I don't trust myself to have an entire gaming experience with me at school. Plus it would be amazing for video editing. THEN I CAN GO HOME AND REZ ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS ON OVERWATCH WITH MY BROLIC RAZER CORE (probably gonna insert an R9 470)!

I'd prefer the new Razer Blade 14 over the Razer Blade Stealth since i'm a gamer and mama needs his own dedicated gpu. Does anyone know how frustrating it is to game on a budget school laptop with less than 30fps on the lowest setting and to not be able to play all the AAA games since 2014? With this i'll probably be the coolest bloke on the block..maybe i'll even get a girlfriend with this ahhahahaha.........probably not

Would love the GTX1060 Blade! Would be awesome to be able to game when traveling for work. Congratulations on 3M subs!

You're making us choose??? I can't choose between those laptops!! Its got me all twisted up inside, I'm drooling over both! You can't make be making me choose! Both are pretty crazy powerful machines, and they look awesome to boot, built in gpu or beautiful 1440p screen? But wait kaby lake?? Its impossible! 

Sigh

But if I have to choose... The stealth is cool, the stealth is new, the stealth is sleek and slim,

buttttt I choose the new blade 14 because I just can't keep working and gaming on the toaster of a Dell laptop that I have. Ever tried playing a modern game on an integrated Intel GPU? 

Two words.

Not recommended.

That is all.

-Xh

On 2016/9/5 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

非常感谢你们所有人带我们去 300万用户 在YOUTUBE上! !

你们是英国宇航系统公司。 这就是为什么我们合作了雷蛇放弃一个 新雷蛇叶片14 ,一个 新雷蛇叶片隐形 (全规格声明中列出的视频),与一个定制的图形由我们自己设计Edzel Yago :)

赠品的规则:

1。 每个用户一个条目。 重复的帖子和文章从重复的帐户将被删除前一个赢家,每人留下一个帖子。

2。 优胜者将有72小时内作出回应。 在这段时间内如果赢家不回应,一个新的冠军将它们分开。

3所示。 这是一个世界范围内的赠品,没有年龄限制。 运输成本将由托运人,但任何关税/税/其他费用交付给获胜者的唯一责任。

好了,既然我们已经有了的,OMG这是了不起的我怎么赢? ? ?:

1。 评论下面让我们知道哪个雷蛇的笔记本电脑你更喜欢赢。 随意让它有趣,你会用它来什么? 你为什么喜欢叶片或叶片隐形?

2。 这不是一个要求条目,但是你应该 肯定 关注雷蛇 推特 和订阅 YouTube页面 。 除了提供很棒的赠品和赞助我们的笔记本电脑去罗马,他们使用大量的其他令人难以置信的创造者的空间,并释放与其中一些很酷的内容相当定期。 请支持他们在社会媒体和微博感谢他们这赠品! !

3所示。 检查在 一个星期 。 这次交谈的条目将关闭周一,9月12日,赢家将是选择后不久。 赢家将是 给我在论坛。 不接受任何其他形式的沟通是合法的,并且不与任何人分享个人信息的要求,除非你能证实他们是合法的来源。

就是这样! ! 如果我错过了什么,随时让我知道。

祝每个人进入,,非常感谢你的支持在这个疯狂的旅程 :)

请不要报告文章在处理这个话题——所有的副本在画之前,如果你有双贴,别担心。

Very happy to participate in this activity.
First of all I am your Chinese fans, my English is not very good, may not be unable to meet your requirements. I prefer the Razer 1060 notebook, because I can bring the work. My job is VR game evaluation, at present, played a lot of good VR games, because they do not want to use the company's computer for a long time to test the game, it is very troublesome, so much more like the Razer 1060 notebook.
I have been watching your video in China for nearly 2 years. The reason is that I like you because of professional but not to show off the professional, I do not like those who show their many professional but do not know what people do not know.
Because I am busy with work, if I win the lottery, you can send an e-mail to my mailbox? The mailbox is Eno_wl@163.com because in China there are VPN restrictions I may not be able to receive messages in a timely manner.
Give you a suggestion, you can consider the test of some of China's products, will make your income become even more impressive.
Congratulations to you on the last three million of the users on the YouTube!

i would like the new Razer Blade Stealth.i's very thin and light.

Thanks 

I would like to win a NEW Razor Blade Stealth in replacement of my crappy old laptop xD, would be great for my work and games :P Goodluck guys

I would LOVE the new Blade. That machine would give me a hard on that would last for a year but the pain would be 100% worth it.
On a more serious note it would be the perfect laptop to help me begin both my new school career at college and my new PC gaming career. Keep up the amazing content and thankyou for the opportunity to win such a beautiful prize :) . Congrats on the 3mil on a side note, thoroughly deserved!!

I would love to win the  Razer Blade 14! Designed by someone sounds amazing, and I can give away my old laptop. 

Good luck to everyone and congratz on 3 million!