3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The two blade? i don't have preference

Because of yes, and because i don't have a laptop at all so choose the best.

i even like the blade cuz its faster, i don't really care about the resolution better performance is better

The Razer blade for gaming.. Also blade stealth would be great for video editing etc,.

I'd go the Blade, to replace my old Surface tablet with a 1.5 hour battery and a broken keyboard (on screen keyboard for days). It was a decent product for university at the start but now it is just a joke. Good luck to all.

I would like the 14 since an iGPU isn't the best for a CAD suite, which is one of the main purposes of the laptop in question.

I think that NEW Razer Blade 14  more appealing for render work, than Stealth.  Btw, because of this giveaway, now i know about youtube chanel of Razor, lol.
Well keep it up, and to 4kk subs. :) 

Hello I would like to win the razer blade 14 inch because it is better for gaming:) thanks for doing this giveaway 

I'd really like the blade for light gaming on the go to add to my MacBook :D

I would love either laptop, but I think the Blade would be the best for me, since I could use it for LAN gaming at friends' houses or for on the go gaming in general. I don't really do content creation, so I don't think the 4k display would benefit me nearly as much as the 1060.

I'd really like the razer blade stealth one, about 4 years ago I got my first laptop a HP 250 something xD Back then it was good for flash games, watching yt etc. Now it's worse, I've tried everything to boost it a bit, but still worse than a 100$ laptop today!! With the razer blade stealth, I can finally play more games with more than 10 fps. Big fan btw, love your vids <3

Q: It can ship to Norway, right?

Razer blade for gaming.. I'm also into graphic designing so the blade stealth would also be great. 

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade Stealth since I am a graphic designer, it would help so much!

I'd love to win the New Razer Blade 14,that's totally awesome!I don't have a laptops yet.
GOOD LUCK!!
xD

Hello, I would like to enter for the Razer Blade Stealth. I am a beginner artist and video editor and I think that this computer would really help me since at the moment my computer can barely render the videos or record. Thanks for doing this giveaway. :) 

Would love to get the Razer Blade. It's smart looking and powerful. Just hnnnnnggggggg

Definitely a good way to increase the forum userbase :P

I, at least, registered just for that. I would like to win the New Razer Blade 14, since the 1060 and the QuadCore CPU work equally nice for Numeric Simulations as well as Gaming on the go.

Also dat matte screen!

Cheers

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 7:21 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Dear @nicklmg,

I would love to have one Razor Blade Stealth, please. Much appreciated!

Yours faithfully,

TaekwondoAntonio

I would love to win the Razer Blade. (I wouldn't mind winning the stealth either) ;)

I would love to win the NEW RAZER BLADE 14. 

The reason why.... Just I would love to win a laptop and LTT is bringing back socks and sandals.

I'd love to get my hands on the Razer Blade Stealth. I was planning on buying the cheaper base model sometime soon for college, (I do a lot of heavy photo/video editing and the like for school work) and the opportunity to save a good bit of money as a poor college student while getting a laptop with even better specs than the base model would be amazing, however unlikely it may be. My main concerns are portability and color accuracy, which is why I'd have to choose the Stealth over the Blade. This would help me out immensely in the financial sense and it would allow me to to produce far better work. I appreciate your consideration and I thank LTT and Razer for doing such awesome giveaways!:) Congratulations on hitting 3 millions subscribers! You guys earned it.