3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I just like to participate, I know i will not win, but i quit like the razer blade, because i'm an architecture student and I can't afford it :(

Thanks!

On 09/04/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I'd love the Razer Blade to go with my Razer Sabertooth and Onza.

I'd love the Razer Blade to go with my Razer Sabertooth and Onza.

The blade 14 would be sick for some portable gaming! Grats on 3 million!

of course!!!!NEW Razer Blade 14   !!!!!!!!!!!

choose meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like the Razor Blade because I'm stuck with a 1950s Dell with a Display adapter of Intel core 2, with an Hp Compaq LA1951g. Pls help me ;-;

I was already in the market for one of these two laptops as a new daily use machine. Leaning Blade 14, but I would be happy with either!

A shot at the Blade Stealth... I made the mistake of getting a "professional" laptop high school that I thought I could game with and ended up with a 7 pound monster of an XPS with "meh" performance at best (2nd gen i5 + GT 540 M), and I don't want to carry that thing throughout college (going into my 2nd year)

I want the Razor Blade since I need a laptop that will last for school.

As tempting as the Blade 14 sounds with that "desktop" 1060, I would definitely want the new Blade Stealth instead. As an amateur photog, the "productivity on the go" aspect of the Stealth is the selling point between the two already great machines. 

Thanks LMG and Razer!

Would be cool to have the new razer blade since i've really no money for that Amazing thing, i actually finished school and now i'm just myself and i barely play newest games with my laptop. Oh god how much would like to play as a lot of years ago where my laptop was a top one. Anyway thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone. So cute u give the opportunity to keep playing for those people who supported you and that cannot play that well on pcs cause of the high money requested.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

First time Linus tech Tip forum user, long time YouTube subscriber! 

I personally would prefer the Razer blade because of its portable gaming capabilities (as I'm flying to South Africa in January and I don't have a laptop capable of running anything more than minesweeper.)  So, for 22 hours some gaming would help me get through that a lot easier! As well, it's slim design would make it perfect for me in my last year of highschool for my computer tech and computer engineering courses as well as a future tool for college/university.  Anyways, thank you gentleman for the chance to participate and good luck to everyone!

I could use either one! My fiance is moving here to the US from China next month and I need to get her set up so we can play WoW and LoL together. The blade might be ideal for that, but we also do blender stuff so the stealth would be nice for that. Either way, I'm still happy I subscribed to your Channel years ago! Congrats!

I definitely would love the new Blade, I need something mobile with power behind it!

I would REALLY love the blade :D.

Propably wont happen, but one can dream.

Congrats with those 3 million subscribers! The new blade 14 would be AWESOME to have!

Hey all! I want to get the NEW Razer Blade because it's going to be a huge upgrade over my 2012 Sony VAIO. I really want to get into more portable gaming. I also want to have a smaller, lighter, and more powerful laptop for my schoolwork. Thanks for the giveaway and I really hope I win it!xDxD

For sure the Razer Blade 14! I'm consistently not home due to school or work or family living so freaking far and having the ability to take a laptop that can actually run games almost as good as my desktop would be like woah... Not only that but having a laptop with the ability to run the programs like solid works for school would be incredible! Life would be a hell of a lot easier! And this would be about 1000x faster than my current laptop which is dying. RIP. Anyways love LTT videos, and am super excited for the future!

Razer Blade 14 please! I want to get back into PC gaming.

First of all thank you for this giveaway! I would prefer the Blade 14". Just straight up a beast of a laptop with a sexy design. It would also be great to bring her to my university and watch as the people's jaws drop whenever they see my bae.