3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Hello guys i relly appreciate your work here and i like to watch your vids!

I'd like to win the Razer Blade 14 because i need it to work on it in school and in a year in university.

I work with CAD and CNC programms and need to make presentations with some graphical challenging content.

I would love the new razor blade 14 so I can still game on the go without breaking my back.

I really need the Blade Stealth, im using right now an old computer, and i need a new one for my designs, gaming and studying, i am a designers, but i can't do hight quality designs with my old computer, i don't have the money to buy a new one and my parent's don't too :( Hope i win good luck to everyone ! 

I crave the New Razer Blade Stealth. I want it because 4k is hot and i don't have a PC/laptop that can handle 4k, so it would be a real treat to me. I would use it to watch some sexy 4k video on platforms like Netflix, hulu, and YouTube, and photo edit/program computer code on the productivity side of things. I hope my boring antics were "fun" enough, and I hope I win a truly beast of a laptop. :)  

I would like the new Razer Blade.If i win it ,i will use it to play games or making video .Thank Linus~

New Blade 14 for coding,data analyzing and of course gaming! Please!

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers! I have been along time fan of this channel and am glad you're dedication and quality content is getting more recognized by the community! Even if I don't win keep up the good work, and quality content with cool and creative videos that are also fun! If I won it would be really cool to have the Stealth because I have been going more portable recently and the Stealth would be ideal, especially with the new Kaby Lake processors. Thanks again, and congrats!!!

Razer Blade - My gaming platform when on the go. Desktop stays down and dirty doing editting/render work to bring home the bread, lucky little Laptop goes along for holidays! Because strictly no "work" during holidays right?! ;) 
The blade is lightweight and petite with plenty of attitude crammed inside; Just like my missus! Luckily this one can be stowed away at will xD

Current Rig:

Spoiler

CPU i5 11600k @4.7ghtz Cooler Noctua NHD15 | RAM 32gb @3200mhz Kingston HyperX Fury | Mobo Gigabyte z590 Aorus Elite AX | GPU Gigabyte Windforce GTX1080  | PSU Corsair RM750I | Tower Fractal Define C | Peripherals Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red Keyboard, Logitech G502 Hero Mouse, Sennheiser 6xx Headphones, Beyerdynamics DT990-250 Headphones, Sennheiser Momentum 2 True Wireless Earbuds, Blue Yeti Mic, Rhode PSA boom arm, Objective2 SDAC/ODAC

get such an awesome laptop like that ... always not gonna happen ... but may be we can be the NOT GONNA HAPPEN good luck everyone may the force be with u :  )

Razer Blade Stealth.

So I can finally run a VM properly for my study.

Your average Software Engineering student.

Owning that new razor blade would be awesome. As a software engineer that quad core would be great for builds. And, I could game on the go. Love your channel!

I would definately want the new blade ,whats the performence can a full 1060 on the laptop be?it can be a new world 

I would like to have the Razer Blade because I need a new laptop because my keys are falling off, overheating issues with very light weight games, and I also want to start on Video Editing. And it is way better in my setup than the stealth.

Yo would love to win the razer blade would be really sick to get a powerful and reliable laptop for gaming and schoolwork. TY for doing the giveaway hope i win but i probs won't lol.

I want to the 2nd,because I like it

Love isn't need season!

Just do it!

Give me that RAZER!

Razer blade 14 will definitely help me on my studies on med school! :)

i would like new razer blade  bigger screen and better graphic card

to play bf1

New Razer Blade 14!!! I want to use it as my everyday university laptop for editing and coding. The 6th generation processor is still plenty powerful for my everyday needs. It would be great since I've always used MSI laptops and lately I feel like their quality has dropped. Congrats on the 3 million! Huge fan!

Personally I like to watch Netflix and Mr Robot so having only a 12 inch screen even though at 4k would take away from that. I also need a video card for rendering 3d auto cad and other models for my school and work. Which is why I prefer the 14 over the Stealth. Also always better to have more ports since I have so many accessories and electronics to need charging/etc.

Thanks!

I would love to have Razer Blade 14 for when I go off to University! I can't drag along my desktop unfortunately.

New Razer Blade 14!As a student,the New Razer Blade is more useful than the Razer blade stealth

So let me get it!

Dude I would be completely fine with either.  They are both insanely good laptops ;P

I would absolutely love to replace my modded chromebook with that Blade 14.  The extra power would be incredibly nice in my Large Scale Architectures class!  Not to mention the laptop being so sleek anyway.

I would really enjoy the "Razer Blade Stealth" I currently have a monitor that is at 1680X1050P and so I find that the step up to 4k would be insane and that I would be forced to then update my monitor at home. 

Thanks for the giveaway! grats on 3 038 042 subs! You know i'm subbed ;)! Keep up the great content!