3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I will actually have a new laptop for school this quarter. Plus I want to get the core to go along with the RBS and a gtx 1070.

Hey everyone!! I have been following the Linus Tech Tips channel and its videos for a long long time! And no matter who wins or loses- I gotta say this- you guys absolutely rock! 

About the laptop- Razer Blade of course!

Three reasons-

1. I'm from India and we don't get Razer laptops in India... so very disappointing.

2. October's my birthday and what better way to celebrate it than get myself a Razer Blade!!

3. I became a member just for this!!

Razer Blade Stealth cuz 1080p is so last decade. 

I would absolutley love the RazerBlade Stealth.

I work at a tiny company as an editor and my current laptop is not doing so well.

Spending big money like this Stealth are not an option at the moment, so it would make this alot easier if i win.

Thanks for your awsome content on Youtube. Watch LinusTechTips everyday and i love it.

Hey, I'd love to get the new Razer Blade !! I'm going to the uni and winning this laptop would help me a lot gaming wise and ofc study wise lmao :) Anyway, ty for the giveaway nevertheless !

Congrats on 3 mil subscribers! I would definitely take the New Razer Blade 14 for that sweet 1060, Thanks again Guys!

I would love to win New Razer Blade 14 so i can replace my old dying laptop (Acer aspire 5738G) :D Plus Razor Blade 14 looks soooooooooo amazing in and out! <3

Pls guys I'm barely editing videos on my laptop. Just kidding I don't care I already have a decent i5 laptop with a GTX gpu.  I don't like Razer too :^). Why then I'm signing up for this? Why I can't even make a funny joke? 

i would = want the new blade. Gaming with such a device must be fantastic.

Personally I would love to win the new Razor Blade instead of the new Razor Stealth, because i'm more of a gamer, plus I don't see a purpose for 4k screens.

Hi. Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity! Well... I'll choose the Razer Blade Stealth because it's all I need (and more!). Ya know, portable, powerful, pretty... and I would use it for everything actually. It would replace my 256Mb onboard-videocard rig. LOL. Seriously. I haven't game in ages. Funny Funny Thing, whatever. Hope I win. Thanks!!! :))

Ooooh i'd have to go with the Razor Blade. My FYP is coming up this year for college and it would really help with the gaming....I mean the project, yeah.....and gaming.

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 because it has better specs than the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. Hope I'll win!

Razer Blade Stealth would be nice to make home assinments.

I would want the blade because we played with my friend when i had a laptop but now i have a big crap computer so we cant play anymore so if i could win this i would be very happy!

Dear crews

I have always wanted to game on a PC however I cant afford any PC so maybe a razer blade would help me in my youtubing career, I want to be just like linus I just needed a headstart with a laptop maybe if I have a laptop I can start doing youtube and get some incomes, you know I never made my own money :(

P.S. I'm 15

I have enjoyed your guys content for years, changing my life with le art of de pc (for real tho).  I like the blade 14 for school work, mobile gaming (<3 my desktop), and other hobby projects I like to do like drones, air-soft, and mountain biking. Shout out to Nikky V. on the bike.  The blade seems like a great balance in the gaming laptop area and looks fun for gaming on the go. Keep up the great work guys!   

as a kollege kid , i would love to use it as my daily driver....kmon, let it be me ...the 1st indian winner....?

Congrats on reaching 3 mil

I'd go for the blade 14.To play minesweeper amongst other things..

Heres to the next 3 mil