3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would want the Blade because my newest computer is 8 years old has one core and 3gb of ram and this would be a nice upgrade.

Please!!! I need a NEW Razer Blade Stealth in my life so I can look badass, cool, rich, professional, confident, cool (wait twice the cool? just like the laptop?) in order to impress every one around me and maybe finally get a girlfriend... And it won't just be about looks, I'll BE all of that as well when I have it. Since just like Razer, it has to be about both the inside and the outside, perfection throughout.

As an old wise man once said "You are what you own".

Well that was me, but I do consider 25 as relatively older than elementary school kids and liking Razer is wise. So yeah. Please! Let my dream come true!

In all seriousness though, sincerest thanks for the giveaway and your contribution to the gaming community's development.

I would like to win the Razerblade because it would be nice to have a reason to live again. Ive lost everything i have ever owned in a house fire 3 months ago and as i currently type im at my college library. My friends miss when i game with them. I have no electronic devices left and honestly it would make me the happiest person to exist if i could win this laptop. All i want is the ability to play games with my friends again and i dont have any money left to my name because of student loans. Sincerely - Nate

I would love to get the Razer Blade Stealth for editing and creating thumbnails, and a bit of designing to help some people with their game production, and thing like that. (Not to mention the laptop I have now cant even run Minecraft at 30 FPS on everything lowest settings with just the game running)

if i win i would like to get the blade beacuse i am more of a gamer and i will use it for gaming of course and for personal use (school)

I honestly wouldn't care which one I would win. I would just want to use it as an upgrade from my old crappy laptop I use to edit go-pro videos on. Maybe even some CS:GO ;))

First off, congratulations to you guys and thanks to razer.

My laptop broke down like a month ago and I can't really afford a new one, so I thought might as well sign up for this giveaway. Now, either of the two machines would be awesome, but I'd love to get my hands on the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. It'd be amazing for my studies and work.

I would love the New Razer Blade as it would give me enough power for gaming while also not limiting my ability to edit both photos and videos while out of the house.  I currently live in Japan, and travel quite often around to other parts of Japan taking photos and sometimes videos of the various seasonal events Japan has to offer.  I'm currently using a macbook pro 2011.  It has been a good computer for me but I think it's about time to upgrade.  Being limited by 8gbs of ram is one of the main factors for this.  Also having a mac means its very difficult to game or almost impossible as some games aren't even compatible with a mac.  Being able to play a lot of the current games with my friends would definitely be a life changer.  In terms of Blade vs Blade Stealth question I feel the extra power from the Blade would allow me to play more of the games I would like to try as well as speed up my current workflow for editing.  

If I were to win I would also be able to brag about having a better/newer laptop than Linus :D.

I would love to get the Razer Blade Stealth because i'm and architecture student and a laptop like that would definitely make my life easier :D Thanks!

On 2016-09-04 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

ULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Stealth is all a man needs when a desktop is already checked off the list.

I'd love the Blade Stealth. My desktop nearly explodes when I use the browser and I could really use something to play games on

On 9/4/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

silly linus

The stealth

An i7 CPU & 16GB RAM gives my desktop a real run for its money, combined with a 4K screen, watching Netflix 4k would be a dream come true. And I could play some of my really old games at super-dooper resolutions, Codename Panzers @4k anyone?

On 9/5/2016 at 11:25 AM, micutzug said:

I'm from Romania, i would love the Razor Blade, my birthday is on 10sept.it would be best present ever!

Happy birthday. My parents are from Romania, but I was born in Canada.

Stealth, only for that 4K display! Working in Photoshop on my 1366x768 screen is a nightmare!

I'd definitely lik to win the Blade. Needed a laptop for a while now ?

I really want it!

I just finished my university this june and now I'm working for Nanjing metro.

I hate my big and heavy clevo p751dm(i5 6500 & gtx965m),I really want a laptop both slim and high performance.

plz!

I really want the stealth, It would be great for being able to take to my graphics classes and I could use my own laptop and tablet because my school 6 year old computers seem to not like my tablet :P But good luck to everyone!

On 6/9/2016 at 5:18 PM, Julio124 said:

Hi! I'll like to have that wonderful Razer Blade in my hands. I've always wanted a gaming laptop, but for economical resons I haven't brought one. You might think that this is fake, but no; I won't use such a fake excuse. I also have entered to a lot of different giveaways, I haven't been lucky (I don't know why I keep entering if I know I won't win) but I always have that little hope. I'm sure I will use it to play, for school and to have fun! Well I might not be the only one in "need" but I hope I'm the lucky one. By the way I don't care wich laptop, but I prefer the Razer Blade. Luck y'all!!! :D:D

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Congrats for 3M it isn't easy to reach (I think)